• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(so whats your point it states i dont need one...) yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh:

Better than the Airgunning section this :laugh:

micckey why do most of you posts end up as arguments??

you think you know so much about cattys but you know f**k all

you slant ppls cattys but yours are f*****g pants

micckey.jpg

id be embarrassed to post a pic of them on the forum lol

stick to your SPOT ON 9MM STEELS because you know f**k all

after seeing mydogsbetters catty pic on a different forum for the past 2 years i can assure you hes not 12 years old so go meet him and let him see how all them years of catty shooting have made you a crack shot

Edited by bush wacker

micckey.jpg

after seeing mydogsbetters catty pic on a different forum for the past 2 years i can assure you hes not 12 years old so go meet him and let him see how all them years of catty shooting have made you a crack shot

bush wacker go wack bush.. there's no game coming out of this bush your wacking,, :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

micckey.jpg

bush wacker go wack bush.. there's no game coming out of this bush your wacking,, :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

you are a prick ent ya

put some pics up of your catty kills micckey

micckey.jpg

you are a prick ent ya

put some pics up of your catty kills micckey

how do you kill a catty? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: its not like me to take the micckey!! hope your not jesse james bush wacker :lol: :lol: :lol: or is it a female bush your wacking :air_kiss::yahoo::D :D :D

ill give it to ya micckey your jokes are better then ya cattys :D but there still both shit :yes:

i have to tone them down so u can understand them... did i upset some of your catty making hero's ,,there,.. there,, am sure you will get over it,, :tongue2: :tongue2:

not at all

i thought you was a twat since i started reading you posts just iv kept my mouth shut

but after you went on like a girl with mydogsbetter and spike i thought f**k it

just to ad i dont know spike and me and mydogsbetter never really got on on the other forum so im not friends with any of them its just your a twat that thinks you know it all

i know you said you want to meet ppl to have a friendly shoot with well come up to gateshead id love to see how good you shoot after all them yours at it

and i will ask again get some of you catty HUNTING pic you

not at all

i thought you was a twat since i started reading you posts just iv kept my mouth shut

but after you went on like a girl with mydogsbetter and spike i thought f**k it

just to ad i dont know spike and me and mydogsbetter never really got on on the other forum so im not friends with any of them its just your a twat that thinks you know it all

i know you said you want to meet ppl to have a friendly shoot with well come up to gateshead id love to see how good you shoot after all them yours at it

and i will ask again get some of you catty HUNTING pic you

if this is you keeping your mouth shut :laugh: fool rush in where angles dare not tread,,you like quotes,,there is no facial expressions on here just words,,,ive a smile on my face as you seem a bit green,,tounge in cheek, you realy cant see the woods for the trees :icon_redface: :icon_redface: you dont need to swear to make a point,,,i dont even know why am answering you as i feel its way over your head...but i will always try nd help people no matter how rude they are on here,,,enjoy your hunting thats all that matters,,ps can you show me a catty you have made please,,my cattys are not gilded lilies but they kill just as good nd are cheep ...atb micckey :tongue2: Edited by micckey