Gutless Micckey, gutless. You've never answered one question I've asked you because you haven't got the answers. You sent me a PM telling me that you wanted to meet and then backed out when I said yes. You're a troll, having two usernames tells everyone that.

You obviously know who I am, because you know about my donkeys so why are you carrying on? You know I'm better than you. If you think you've reeled me in then you're even sillier than I thought. I can't even have a decent argument with you because you never answer anything that's asked and can't read my posts properly.

Where are all the people that have PM'd you rushing to your defence? Where's your mate PMS? Is your missus out working tonight, so she can't help you write the naughty words?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(so whats your point it states i dont need one...) yes i did have a woody sat in my tree,, shot it with my aluminium catty nd i had it for my tea,,i hope your not going to tell on me,,,it was eyeing

he who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak... byby baby boy dont cry will you :laugh:

Better than the Airgunning section this :laugh:

Not wanting to butt into this little spat..but i know Mickey and Psm personally and they are not the same person..they both share the same village as me and i class both of em good mates...just thought i,d clear that up...like i say ..no way am i gettin in the middle of this little debate...atb stabba

And you idiot.........EVERYONE THAT HUNTS HAS TO ADHERE TO THE CONDITIONS OF THE GENERAL LICENCE!!

i think you can be banned on here for this^^^^^ caps shouting???..is shooting deers with cattys is against the law? ,,,but its ok if you do it.. i could go on showing you your wrongs here in black nd white also in the pic's you have posted trying to make yourself look good...but whats the point,,,, :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: you realy cant see it can you :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Fair play Stabba, I stand corrected. I bet that school in your village didn't have a high attendance rate then.

But they do know each other, so I weren't that far off the mark.

Micckey won't meet up for the challenge that he laid down to me and refuses to answer any questions he's asked. PMS doesn't answer me either and just rambles on about his love of cock sucking, I don't know what that's all about, but each to their own.

I did genuinely offer Micckey a truce when he was going on before and he accepted, then went back on it earlier in this thread. That's why I've got the hump, his lack of honour and cowardness.

And you idiot.........EVERYONE THAT HUNTS HAS TO ADHERE TO THE CONDITIONS OF THE GENERAL LICENCE!!

i think you can be banned on here for this^^^^^ caps shouting???..is shooting deers with cattys is against the law? ,,,but its ok if you do it.. i could go on showing you your wrongs here in black nd white also in the pic's you have posted trying to make yourself look good...but whats the point,,,, :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: you realy cant see it can you :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Micckey, that's low, trying to get someone banned because he disagrees with you and proves you wrong. You've shown yourself up now son. A weasel and a grass. What about your mate PMS and his homo erotic posts about gay sexual acts that he performs and his capital shouting? Should he be banned as well?

You're acting like a snide and an old tart now.

Micckey, that's low, trying to get someone banned because he disagrees with you and proves you wrong. You've shown yourself up now son. A weasel and a grass. What about your mate PMS and his homo erotic posts about gay sexual acts that he performs and his capital shouting? Should he be banned as well?

You're acting like a snide and an old tart now.

just showing what a hypocrite you are,, rules your not following,,, wrongs your accusing me of doing ,,,like i said maybe psm was showing you how you was looking to others? idk..so now your wrong again about me i am not psm,ive not grassed you up to any one you did this yourself its your own words your own ways,, you talk like your smarter than everyone yet you keep making foolish mistakes bleeting foul play by me ,,,i cant not be held responsable for your actions ...i didnt make the rules you was shouting down at me thinking you was smart..now you have egg on your face again .. :yes: :yes:

What are you reading? What world are you living in? You're not even reading what you've wrote properly!!

I'm not bleating, I'm calling you gutless for not turning up for the challenge that you threw down, I'm calling you a dishonourable coward for going back on the agreement we reached, I'm calling you a troll because you're always starting a row with someone over your nonsense, 5mm ammo, bandslaps, general licence, copying others designs, etc. the only one I've rowed with is you because you're wrong and insist that you're a catty hot shot and expert. You know nothing and it's not just me that thinks it.

The rows over catapults on here always involve you but don't always involve me, so ask yourself this........Are you correct and just the victim of systematic bullying or are you wrong and the cause of the arguments?

I've tried to keep things simple for you. I've not got egg on my face, I've answered all of your ridiculous claims, you've not answered one of my questions.

I'm am more intelligent than you, deal with it, get yourself on Jeremy Kyle and complain about your life. Get a DNA test on any pups your dog has had in the past 10 years as well, just to silence the village gossips.

What are you reading? What world are you living in? You're not even reading what you've wrote properly!!

I'm not bleating, I'm calling you gutless for not turning up for the challenge that you threw down, I'm calling you a dishonourable coward for going back on the agreement we reached, I'm calling you a troll because you're always starting a row with someone over your nonsense, 5mm ammo, bandslaps, general licence, copying others designs, etc. the only one I've rowed with is you because you're wrong and insist that you're a catty hot shot and expert. You know nothing and it's not just me that thinks it.

The rows over catapults on here always involve you but don't always involve me, so ask yourself this........Are you correct and just the victim of systematic bullying or are you wrong and the cause of the arguments?

I've tried to keep things simple for you. I've not got egg on my face, I've answered all of your ridiculous claims, you've not answered one of my questions.

I'm am more intelligent than you, deal with it, get yourself on Jeremy Kyle and complain about your life. Get a DNA test on any pups your dog has had in the past 10 years as well, just to silence the village gossips.

how can i explain it when your too up your own arse to see the rules you broke the lies you spit out ...top top topper you need to challange people to prove your great,,, simple for me ...dont fool yourself,,1 you shoot deers with catty 2 you have shot a catty everyday of your life for 25 years never having a day off or being ill ? 3 i am psm,,4 your never followed the site rules on here ,5 you make silly things up that are rude nd have nothing to do with crafts art or this post ,,,just to argue ,,,stop shouting at least..like i told you too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My head isnt up my arse, i just know whats true and what you make up!

You challenged me!! And then bottled it, sh1t yourself and backed out, cowardly again. I'd love to have the comp you wanted, but you ain't got the minerals for it. You're a keyboard hero!!

You don't understand sarcasm, read back about the deer, nowhere have I claimed to have shot one with a catty, that pictures been my avatar picture for about a year now. It was shot with my .270.

It was never said that I shot every day for 25 years, you read it wrong again, dopey. We've been over this.

I don't make silly stuff up, I'm sure you've had sexual encounters with your dogs.

Goodnight Micckey, if you can't handle it don't start it, simple as that. You think you're some intellectual sparring partner for me and leading me into sophisticated mind games, come on son, I bet you've got Velcro shoe fasteners because you can't tie your own laces!!

My head isnt up my arse, i just know whats true and what you make up!

You challenged me!! And then bottled it, sh1t yourself and backed out, cowardly again. I'd love to have the comp you wanted, but you ain't got the minerals for it. You're a keyboard hero!!

You don't understand sarcasm, read back about the deer, nowhere have I claimed to have shot one with a catty, that pictures been my avatar picture for about a year now. It was shot with my .270.

It was never said that I shot every day for 25 years, you read it wrong again, dopey. We've been over this.

I don't make silly stuff up, I'm sure you've had sexual encounters with your dogs.

Goodnight Micckey, if you can't handle it don't start it, simple as that. You think you're some intellectual sparring partner for me and leading me into sophisticated mind games, come on son, I bet you've got Velcro shoe fasteners because you can't tie your own laces!!

again all abuse no points to make you have been wrong so many times you are now telling lies again,,i could tie you in a knots any day of the week.... you tell lies why you are carrying this on ,,,if you called a truce why comment on my post getting it wrong about designs ..,,,trying to make out your the big man i offered to take you on you back off changing it to a money thing because you beleve your better than every one in my area ...your words not mine,, i dont follow you or your posts you are on mine remenber causing trouble like a spoild brat.. thinking you are right is not the same as being right.. saying it loud making out your the big man thinking everyone should bow to your ways...saying your not on here just to cause troube is just another one of your over the top blatant lies ...go feed your donkeys ..you started it in the first place getting it wrong on the size of the ammo ,,, my point being a 60mm fork gap using 12mm ammo nd over.. he was getting fork strikes,,i said try practing not hunting with 5mm ammo,as he had just started shooting cattys ? would it not make sense that 5mm steel anmmo that they use at most shows on catty stalls reduce the chance of hitting his forks + what differance would it make to you what he used in all honesty ?? :hmm: unless you was just trying to prove your writing skills as the ultimate computer warrior to cause trouble boring every one to death with macho brags hoping that i could not be bothered to answer you due to the fact i am just a down to earth yorkshire lad that wagged school due to dyslexia not being spotted :icon_redface: made me one hell of a fieldsports man :yes: them who know me on here know i dont brag or pull others down or mislead anyone to make myself look better..its called bullying most bullys are weak nd need crowds like a forum to crow..this is the reason you are on here nd its as clear as day even to a fool nd a dope like me..i will ask the mods to look into this nd if they think ive caused this i will ask to be removed...can say the same????

Mick,

I'll keep this this simple, please try and read it all carefully. I'm not digging at you , I'm trying to let you understand what I'm saying and I'm making allowances for your dyslexia.

I made a comment on this post which I thought would be helpful to you. I didn't mention that your ammo was too light because I didn't want you to think I was having a go at you.

You laid down a challenge, I suggested a wager of £200, to cover my expenses, B&B, diesel, beers, etc. You never said that you didn't want to do it for money, if you had of said that I'd have met you for free. You just said that you didn't have to prove yourself. I thought that you'd backed out because you were gutless.

I never said I was better than everyone in your area, I don't know your area. I did say that I was better than you, I won't deny that.

You said that Spike25blue, got crossply off cuts out of a skip for free, that's nothing to do with me. You said he was copying designs and making money out of it. He was trying to help you out over the general licence and you started having a go at him. That's not me starting trouble, that's you. In fairness, it may be due to your dyslexia not allowing you to understand what people are writing, fully.

I wasn't wrong about 5mm ammo, it's too small. Ammo size doesn't affect forkstrikes (within reason). I've never been to a catty stall that uses 5mm ammo, I've never even seen 6mm on a catty stall. They use 8mm or 9mm, ask them the next time that you're at one. I didn't have a problem with you telling him to use 5mm, but you had a problem when I said it was too small. My problem with you giving him the wrong advice is that he's just started and may give up if he gets the wrong advice at the start and finds the shooting hard.

I'm not bragging, I was proving to you that I knew what I was talking about. That's why I asked you to provide proof that you did as well. Every time you ignored my questions, I just doubted you more as there was no evidence to back up any of your claims.

I can assure you that I'm not weak, if you meet me then you'll see that, I'm a real diamond geezer!!! LOL!!!

None of this is an attack, if you think it is, ask Stabba to go through it with you and hopefully he'll be able to see where it's coming from. He seems like an educated bloke.

Ask the mods to look into this thread and the other one. If they think you've caused it then just learn from that and move on, don't get yourself removed. (Remember that you're rucking with a couple of people) If they think that I've started it, I'll remove myself. How's that? You can't lose.

In my opinion, I've just stood my ground and responded to your attacks and digs.

Mick,

I'll keep this this simple, please try and read it all carefully. I'm not digging at you , I'm trying to let you understand what I'm saying and I'm making allowances for your dyslexia.

I made a comment on this post which I thought would be helpful to you. I didn't mention that your ammo was too light because I didn't want you to think I was having a go at you.

You laid down a challenge, I suggested a wager of £200, to cover my expenses, B&B, diesel, beers, etc. You never said that you didn't want to do it for money, if you had of said that I'd have met you for free. You just said that you didn't have to prove yourself. I thought that you'd backed out because you were gutless.

I never said I was better than everyone in your area, I don't know your area. I did say that I was better than you, I won't deny that.

You said that Spike25blue, got crossply off cuts out of a skip for free, that's nothing to do with me. You said he was copying designs and making money out of it. He was trying to help you out over the general licence and you started having a go at him. That's not me starting trouble, that's you. In fairness, it may be due to your dyslexia not allowing you to understand what people are writing, fully.

I wasn't wrong about 5mm ammo, it's too small. Ammo size doesn't affect forkstrikes (within reason). I've never been to a catty stall that uses 5mm ammo, I've never even seen 6mm on a catty stall. They use 8mm or 9mm, ask them the next time that you're at one. I didn't have a problem with you telling him to use 5mm, but you had a problem when I said it was too small. My problem with you giving him the wrong advice is that he's just started and may give up if he gets the wrong advice at the start and finds the shooting hard.

I'm not bragging, I was proving to you that I knew what I was talking about. That's why I asked you to provide proof that you did as well. Every time you ignored my questions, I just doubted you more as there was no evidence to back up any of your claims.

I can assure you that I'm not weak, if you meet me then you'll see that, I'm a real diamond geezer!!! LOL!!!

None of this is an attack, if you think it is, ask Stabba to go through it with you and hopefully he'll be able to see where it's coming from. He seems like an educated bloke.

Ask the mods to look into this thread and the other one. If they think you've caused it then just learn from that and move on, don't get yourself removed. (Remember that you're rucking with a couple of people) If they think that I've started it, I'll remove myself. How's that? You can't lose.

In my opinion, I've just stood my ground and responded to your attacks and digs.

your opinion has been wrong before changed to within reason? changed to shot with a gun?rucking with a couple of people do you mean spike??..must i beat two now is this your gang bully boy...grow up ffs,, wrong again as in i am not psm .. i was going to teach you a lesson one you would never forget...read inbetween lines you was being lured into woods ,, then ask yourself why i was doing it nd why i stopped :hmm: it was not fear .. you was even fetching me money too :bye: :bye:

Every chance that you're given you fail to accept it.

So let me get this right, you were going to lure me into the woods to teach me a lesson, was your mate PMS, who talks about cocksucking going to be there? Are you both gay?

Or do you mean that you were going to attempt to beat me up and steal my money? Why did you stop then? Was it because you realised that you were no match for me with a catty? Or with your fists?

You truly are a head case.

your opinion has been wrong before changed to within reason? changed to shot with a gun?rucking with a couple of people do you mean spike??..must i beat two now is this your gang bully boy...grow up ffs,, wrong again as in i am not psm .. i was going to teach you a lesson one you would never forget...read inbetween lines you was being lured into woods ,, then ask yourself why i was doing it nd why i stopped :hmm: it was not fear .. you was even fetching me money too :bye: :bye:

Your reply makes no sense and has no bearing on the post that you are replying to.

As for bulying, I don't know Spike25blue, never met him, spoke to him or anything. We aren't a gang, you're the common demoninator. Were you bullied at school because of your dyslexia and strange looks? Is this why you accuse everyone of bullying you and have a chip on your shoulder? Is that why you bunked off and never went?

ive asked some stalkers to look at this thread heres your answer

You could well be right, Pete. Definitely illegally shot anyway.

I've seen .22lr match rounds (non-hollowpoint) cause little damage like that, but you're probably spot-on with the airgun theory mate.