• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speedie your as game as fcuk or stupid i dont no which its the toss of a coin. lob.

what ways he bred.if your lucking 300 quid for a service your gonna have to give a bit more info.has he done the biz every season ect............

what happn to the first topic speedie are we going to see a clip of ted in action the last clip he was a bit far away but he did clear a few good fences on his run

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

he better come on here with his mate flusher an sort it out

did flusher not hang himself lol..

the bare knuckle champion of yorkshire hope he moved into poleglass
Guest Sorley Boys clan

you must be on the buckfast sorley :drink:

no tc im not nothing wrong with a bit of slagging but getting called a root he better be abel to back it up
Guest Sorley Boys clan

well tc 17 guests he is one of them he was last night he came on when i went of he would be as well appointing himself as spokesman for flusher an getting it sorted

no tc im not nothing wrong with a bit of slagging but getting called a root he better be abel to back it up

love a bit of slagging myself mate and ive been called jm,s bitch and all sorts by people that dont know me personally its like water of a ducks back to me, ive said it loads time on here im not his f*****g spokes man!! anyone has a prob take it up with him, :yes:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

love a bit of slagging myself mate and ive been called jm,s bitch and all sorts by people that dont know me personally its like water of a ducks back to me, ive said it loads time on here im not his f*****g spokes man!! anyone has a prob take it up with him, :yes:

fair enough when do you think he would have the balls to come on

fair enough when do you think he would have the balls to come on

:whistling: :whistling: if your a root hope your not interfearing with that saluki :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

right tommy i was getting it from flusher from stig of the dump from kayal then kayal calls me mr mc court an i didnt twig an then flusher calls me sean mc court the only one i ever mention the name mc court to was gorger because my cous is a boss in the royal so i dont have any doubt al that shit came from him ......hes getting one chance to strighting it out

right tommy i was getting it from flusher from stig of the dump from kayal then kayal calls me mr mc court an i didnt twig an then flusher calls me sean mc court the only one i ever mention the name mc court to was gorger because my cous is a boss in the royal so i dont have any doubt al that shit came from him ......hes getting one chance to strighting it out

fuk sake sorley , the suspence is killing me hurry up ffs