Another 2 today

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got woke up by the phone at 7am as I forgot I was taking a lad out today . I got picked up by him and we went to the shoot to see what has been happening since I've been off sick . We got asked to c

Good mornings work but just curious as to why did the terriers not follow the fox to ground in the drain before you had caught them up.

Feck, your a better man than me if you can train a terrier to do that! I doff my cap in your general direction!

should add me in ya team im a top shot ;) well i think i am haha well done mate

Cheers Micky, I would love my s.g.c but been a bad lad in the past so doubt I'll get it :cray: , like the dog in your avatar though :victory: and I'll keep you in mind for a day out or 2 :thumbs:

aye the young bitch she's seen to little work still keen to go to ground me patt is fully working awh ive got plenty of shotguns been shooting all me life bear always one spare for you to lend pal :D

Cheers mate, I normally borrow my lasses if I have to shoot :icon_redface: , and she is violent towards me :whistling: ,I mean more violent than me :laugh: . Be nice to see your dogs on one day :thumbs:

Good work Bear,...You`ll need to chill out with all the invites n offers of pups man you have men waiting on a day out n a pup all over the place :laugh::thumbs:

haha your [bANNED TEXT] their keep all the sport for me i,m greedy daz :laugh:

Good work Bear,...You`ll need to chill out with all the invites n offers of pups man you have men waiting on a day out n a pup all over the place :laugh::thumbs:

Cheers Lukey, I have 3 pups going to decent lads and 2 that I'm keeping back. My lass thinks I'm keeping 1 back but what difference will the extra 1 make :laugh: apart from me looking for a new keepers daughter :toast: .

:laugh: :laugh: Gaz mate, can't wait for this season with yours being ready to start :thumbs:

• Like 1

Them terrier's work the gun, can be called out of an earth or wont enter till given a command and they run quarry to ground with only 1 or 2 of them fair play to you if they do what ye say you have something special :thumbs:

Cheers L330 and Hedz, they ain't special though mate just had plenty of hard training :icon_redface: . I even take them to work with me at times :victory: . Getting paid to hunt so life ain't bad :toast:

Even hard training cant be drilled into them for running stuff to ground with only a terrier or 2 lad, even with 8 to 10 hound's it's rare i get 1 shoved to ground unless there is alot of lurcher's around the outskirt's (pre-ban)so ye could have something special there, i wouldnt mind seeing them go for myself alot of what ye have said ive never seen myself but i wont knock it because i havent seen it :thumbs: where do ye terrier's originate from and how are they bred ?