22lr on Rabbits

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps she wasn't always Clare?

Zero at 50mtrs, longest was out at 100mtrs + but wouldn`t do that too often.

there shite dont bother

Posted Images

depends on the area, i've got one patch where i can perch up on the back of a low loader and pick them off coming out of the burrow at 120yds, on a walk round i keep the range down to around 50-70yds

The longest I`ve shot with subs was a rabbit at 127 yrds lasered,, but it`s not a situation that comes up very often round my way. I intend to treat masell to a CZ455, fit my sr30 hawke, and have a bash at big distances. The challenge in long shots with subs could be good fun.

• Like 1

it'll no doubt surprise a few on here just how far you can actually get a 22lr to shoot accurately, the 455 is a nice looking piece of kit, shame they weren't about when i bought my quad, i could have saved myself a few bob

not sure what thats all about!. do either of u actually shoot outside of your back gardens, i cant see why you find so hard to come to terms with people that manage in the situations they are presented with. its not like 100yrd is along way, most fishermen can cast a 2oz lead that far. You can shoot a rabbit with an air rifle at 40yrds if you can strech another 60yrds further than that with a 22lr is it worth having one.

not sure what thats all about!. do either of u actually shoot outside of your back gardens, i cant see why you find so hard to come to terms with people that manage in the situations they are presented with. its not like 100yrd is along way, most fishermen can cast a 2oz lead that far. You can shoot a rabbit with an air rifle at 40yrds if you can strech another 60yrds further than that with a 22lr is it worth having one.

you would be surprised how big my back garden is :laugh: open a box of subbies and have a propper look at them and then tell me without laughing there an accurate round :laugh:
  • Like 1

you would be surprised how big my back garden is :laugh: open a box of subbies and have a propper look at them and then tell me without laughing there an accurate round :laugh:

ok yes i see what your saying but you have to manage with whats available and they are a hell of alot better than they used to be i can tell you.