PEST CONTROL

picked up a new pest contol contract yesterday, at a local golf course.

theres a few too many bunnys around , and the greens kepper wans them gone.

he also wants rid of the squirrels and moles of course.

so yesterday eavning before it got dark i went up there with the air arms s410 22 cal. we drove round on one of those buggys the greens keeper uses , and acounted for these

PICS128.jpg

My mate used to have a nice little 9 hole course and those buggies were great for getting close to rabbits and picking them off. Used an hw77k as it was a bit sketchy using the .22 live. Kept a .410 in the 'club-bin' on the back as well for mooches in the rough and roung the ponds :laugh: Feck sight more interesting than chasing a little ball round the course! :yes:

Chalky, very valid point there, i have recently picked up a couple of new contracts on caravan parks, so i decided to give the CCI 30 ft lbs 29 grn rimmys a go, so far terminal effect seems good, less ricochet factor only downside is they are solids, would have preferred hollows but their you go, oh and they are quite cheap. :thumbs-up:

BACK UP THERE THIS MORNING AT 5AM , SHOT 10 RABBITS AND A SQUIRREL.

SORRY NO PICS THIS MORNING, FORGOT THE CAMERA.

I WANT ONE WITH THE BUNNYS ON THE BACK OF THE BUGGY AND THE RIFLE, NEXT WEEK I THINK .