Sign in to follow this  
falcongit

HW 77K

Sweeney Todd, you are a very funny man..lol..

Stealthy we could always buy him another stock, one for best, one for hunting... lol

Not sure about that Darkone..............he wont want to scratch that new shiney stock :D ......ay Sy ? :whistling:

He'll have to wrap it in cling film :laugh:

I guess so Darkone :yes: ............................................................the rifle too :hmm::laugh: ??????

he likes the cling film bill :laugh::D

symon

Sweeney Todd, you are a very funny man..lol..

Stealthy we could always buy him another stock, one for best, one for hunting... lol

no you have done anuff mary, :D

symon

Not sure about that Darkone..............he wont want to scratch that new shiney stock :D ......ay Sy ? :whistling:

I guess so Darkone :yes: ............................................................the rifle too :hmm::laugh: ??????

symon

You dont have time for this Symon....................................you should be rubbing that wood of yours :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

symon

You dont have time for this Symon....................................you should be rubbing that wood of yours :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

are you talking about the stock :laugh: :laugh:

symon

symon

are you talking about the stock :laugh: :laugh:

symon

Had to lower the tone didnt you.....................of course NOT :laugh::whistling:

Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to stefaan bmw motard 2,thanks to you all for this great gift,i will get out and use it as soon as possibly,i wont go in to the reason why,just wanted to say thanks,on this forem there is some great poeple out there...........

atb symon

Thats a really cool present, hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to stefaan bmw motard 2,thanks to you all for this great gift,i will get out and use it as soon as possibly,i wont go in to the reason why,just wanted to say thanks,on this forem there is some great poeple out there...........

atb symon

Thats a really cool present, hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine. :thumbs:

theres no hope about it, i will have loads of fun with the 77,cheers bud.

symon

Symon, any update on the stock refurb??? how you been rubbing hard???

its getting there,i dont no if i like it yet we will see...........

symon

this is what it look like on the first atempt,dont like it and have sanded it down again,watch this space.

atb symon

post-50031-0-90504200-1331069165.jpg