• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to s

It was a pleaure to do my friend. Mike and Mary are verry good friends of me (Mister and missis Mole overhere) and we can help each other why shoulnd we do it then. I hope that you have manny manny

Symon, I think he would like a days walking with you and Stealthy too! Warning, he carries much beer!   How are you getting on with those wax crayons?

Posted Images

Not sure about that Darkone..............he wont want to scratch that new shiney stock :D ......ay Sy ? :whistling:

He'll have to wrap it in cling film :laugh:

I guess so Darkone :yes: ............................................................the rifle too :hmm::laugh: ??????

he likes the cling film bill :laugh::D

symon

Not sure about that Darkone..............he wont want to scratch that new shiney stock :D ......ay Sy ? :whistling:

I guess so Darkone :yes: ............................................................the rifle too :hmm::laugh: ??????

symon

You dont have time for this Symon....................................you should be rubbing that wood of yours :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

symon

You dont have time for this Symon....................................you should be rubbing that wood of yours :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

are you talking about the stock :laugh: :laugh:

symon

symon

are you talking about the stock :laugh: :laugh:

symon

Had to lower the tone didnt you.....................of course NOT :laugh::whistling:

Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to stefaan bmw motard 2,thanks to you all for this great gift,i will get out and use it as soon as possibly,i wont go in to the reason why,just wanted to say thanks,on this forem there is some great poeple out there...........

atb symon

Thats a really cool present, hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi,i have just received today a hw 77 in .22,and was deliverd in person by mrs mole and secretagetmole which was out of the blue wasent expecting to be given a rifle,was gobbed smacked,and thanks to stefaan bmw motard 2,thanks to you all for this great gift,i will get out and use it as soon as possibly,i wont go in to the reason why,just wanted to say thanks,on this forem there is some great poeple out there...........

atb symon

Thats a really cool present, hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine. :thumbs:

theres no hope about it, i will have loads of fun with the 77,cheers bud.

symon