11 months of my knife makeing (pics)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello lads , I enjoyed looking at all those knives . Interesting to me to see my work change as I went along . Ive not made a knife in a few years now . And only own two of my own (what an idiot , I

some of you have seen alot of these but i just want to show i dont just do laser cut 01 blanks . alot of these are hand forged by me , i dont know if folks know the differance between that and stock r

Our knives get a lot of use: anything from chopping brambles, skinning and butchering deer, to cutting up tripe. Brilliant knives which really keep their edge. As I said before, there's something a bi

Our knives get a lot of use: anything from chopping brambles, skinning and butchering deer, to cutting up tripe. Brilliant knives which really keep their edge. As I said before, there's something a bit special about owning and using a knife which is completely hand made and finished to such a high quality. Something to last a lifetime.

• Like 1

Our knives get a lot of use: anything from chopping brambles, skinning and butchering deer, to cutting up tripe. Brilliant knives which really keep their edge. As I said before, there's something a bit special about owning and using a knife which is completely hand made and finished to such a high quality. Something to last a lifetime.

and cost no more than comercially mass produced ones :thumbs:
  • 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello lads , I enjoyed looking at all those knives .

Interesting to me to see my work change as I went along .

Ive not made a knife in a few years now . And only own two of my own (what an idiot , I should have kept so many)

We took on a small tenant farm in Nottinghamshire with all the room I ever needed to make knives but no tools or time !

I just wanted to thank you all for your undying support over the years , knife making was the biggest success I have attained in my adult life , and that was down to the support you guys gave me . Having you all cheer me on to the next project meant so much it kept me focused on what I wanted to achieve, so thank you all !

As for whats next ....

Well I cant stand not being creative , so I have plans to make a new welding forge and either get one made or make a forge press . I feel Like I need to be making that fancy steel even if i dont make knives out of it . I talked to an English gun maker earlier in the year and they had some interest in possibly using pattern welded steel in some of the guns fittings . So you never know !

And this time we have a huge brick built barn to work in ?

• Like 7