Sign in to follow this  
Headshot08

Polo Shirts - Lacoste, Fred Perry, Paul & Shark

Thats me Gay boy...

Not a fake and not a barbour..

Now you Give it the biggin on here, Dishing out snidey comments. Your safe behind your keyboard..

Son lol how old are you 15???

safe behind a keyboard haha mate open invite to sheffield if your man enough come down. If not go away little boy.

• Like 1

A open invite???? You were coming to sort me out and put it into reverse gear and want me to come to you lol..

"you started it" loved that line. what a wee fanny...

Like i said go and facebook and groom kids on there. Your to hard for me pal, I have just shit my pants.

I am terrified of you and my entire family are being rushed to a safe house ha ha ha..

What a retard you are.. Nobodys impressed with your Big talk..

A open invite???? You were coming to sort me out and put it into reverse gear and want me to come to you lol..

"you started it" loved that line. what a wee fanny...

Like i said go and facebook and groom kids on there. Your to hard for me pal, I have just shit my pants.

I am terrified of you and my entire family are being rushed to a safe house ha ha ha..

What a retard you are.. Nobodys impressed with your Big talk..

when did i say i was coming to sort you out lol your a faggot mate can tell tell that from the pic you put up. Them dogs look very scared you been messing about with them. So balls in your court offer stands xxxxx

f**k off...

You made no offer, meer childs moronic threats lol which are more empty than my ball bag when I spukned in your mothers ass..

Now toddle on and wee man.

Them dogs look scared lol you dont know what a real looks like..

:laugh: did the mongy bus drop you off early today???

Go and put your pj's on cause your still dreaming :thumbs:

Nothing worse than people trying to pass blag gear on as genuine :bad: anybody with half a clue knows that stuff is fake. The thing is theres still plenty of people out there who would still knowingly buy fake gear, just be honest ;)

P.S I wouldnt be found dead in any of that shit, looks like its straight from a market stall in Marmaris :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: did the mongy bus drop you off early today???

Go and put your pj's on cause your still dreaming :thumbs:

if you want to back out i understand lol instread of making excuses like "i cant make it anytime soon fella". :laugh:

I was expecting you to come down tonight even put the kettle on.

Yeah course I wanna drive hundreds of miles to see some numpty off here..

you never even sent a door number..

Give us your details and if I happen to be passing I mabie can say hello..

Now have your tea and put your feet up.. been a hard day licking those windows ehhhh ..

Yeah course I wanna drive hundreds of miles to see some numpty off here..

you never even sent a door number..

Give us your details and if I happen to be passing I mabie can say hello..

Now have your tea and put your feet up.. been a hard day licking those windows ehhhh ..

lol

"I cant make it anytime soon fella" pmsl love it. you have my post code and mobile number when your balls drop give me a bell and we can arrange something

"I cant make it anytime soon fella" f*****g classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look you f*****g spastic..

I dont f*****g want to drive to Sheffeild to have a dust up with some retard over the internet..

I am shit scared off you pal, I recon your well hard and I think If I even plucked up the minerals to get to you, I would be unable to drive home..

Your a Scary dude..

Now are you happy??

Want a lolly pop??

Look you f*****g spastic..

I dont f*****g want to drive to Sheffeild to have a dust up with some retard over the internet..

I am shit scared off you pal, I recon your well hard and I think If I even plucked up the minerals to get to you, I would be unable to drive home..

Your a Scary dude..

Now are you happy??

Want a lolly pop??

timewaster

Ha Ha

Yeah and your Rocky...

Send the door number fella..

I make no promises..

why do you want my door number? why isn't post code and mobile enough for you? Your a public sector worker would that be policeman?

Sign in to follow this