• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shame hes 15 and not married and i dont have a clue mate, maybe someone who doesnt like foul language, knows where their caps lock is and knows something about the birds they are breeding instead of

Posted Images

YES HES ON TRADER ?? WAS WANTING TOO KNOW HIS TRUE COLOUR DESCIPTION, WHY IS EVERY ONE SO CRYTICAL OF OTHERS ON HEAR WAS ON LY AFTER SOME INFO

some mod please ban this prick, he knows jack shit and is a bellend, ffs "its an oeg name" :blink: along with KO MAN who is obviously ko shamo man who got banned :bye:

hardly critical mate, all i said was he's on bird trader, your the one who's allways chatting shit

CHEERS THANKS FOR THAT WHEN HAVE I CHATTED SHIT

you spend half your time talking utter bollocks to KO MAN asking if he's got any more shit ko's for sale, atleast ask him via PM that having a f*****g conversation with him pall, yeah you both need banning

hardly critical mate, all i said was he's on bird trader, your the one who's allways chatting shit

you spend half your time talking utter bollocks to KO MAN asking if he's got any more shit ko's for sale, atleast ask him via PM that having a f*****g conversation with him pall, yeah you both need banning

GET A LIFE MATE AND STRT WORRING WHAT YOUR WIFES UP TOO INSTEAD OF PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW

GET A LIFE MATE AND STRT WORRING WHAT YOUR WIFES UP TOO INSTEAD OF PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW

soz pall, where not all inbred and get married at 15 :laugh:

IM A BELL END YOU f*****g ARSHOLE WHO THE f**k YOU TALKING TOO PATTERDALE c**t BAN ME WHO THE f**k WANTS TO ASOSCIATE WITH THE LIKES OF YOU

shame hes 15 and not married :laugh: and i dont have a clue mate, maybe someone who doesnt like foul language, knows where their caps lock is and knows something about the birds they are breeding instead of ruining the breed by breeding shite :toast:

• Like 1