Under keeper position..

Pm me if you are still looking for a job, we are currently looking for a trainee on the shoot here will involve a college course, accomodation provided etc

Cheers

Peter

Rubytex has landed a good in Belguim mate..........very nice offer for someone else though.... :thumbs:

Pm me if you are still looking for a job, we are currently looking for a trainee on the shoot here will involve a college course, accomodation provided etc

Cheers

Peter

Rubytex has landed a good in Belguim mate..........very nice offer for someone else though.... :thumbs:

where has he gone in Belgium? i have just come back from there

Cheers

Peter

Not sure of the place........He is still on here if you want to send him a PM..... :thumbs:

Cheers

Peter

Not sure of the place........He is still on here if you want to send him a PM..... :thumbs:

was that the position thats been in the shooting times and the guns on pegs website lab?

Cheers

Peter

was that the position thats been in the shooting times and the guns on pegs website lab?

Maybe thats where he seen it mate i'm not sure.....sounds like a nice wee number although he is getting all the shite the now..... :yes:

Cheers

Peter

Maybe thats where he seen it mate i'm not sure.....sounds like a nice wee number although he is getting all the shite the now..... :yes:

if i were younger and didnt have children in school :cray: