The Proto Type of the new Nite - Hunter Digi Add On

Right just got my money back from that lot, many thanks again Si, you guys are doing a first class job and get alot of hassle thats misdirected in my opinion.

All in all a shame really as i still must admit i was going to buy the add on as its exactly what i'm looking for.

If Nite-hunter had just been up front in the first place and said it was going to be some time i'd have quite happily waited, can't stand flannel which i reckon Anthoni is full of.

Anyone else got any ideas? I don't fancy the NS200.

Might just splash out a second gen scope if all else fails.

Atb Chris.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads Im just reviewing the item and keeping out all the politics of what the add on is based on or if its an attempt to cheapen the NS unit.   I want to stay neutral and not get involved with a

does anyone on here understand what ghillies is ranting on about or do you need to be a psychiatrist.anyway back to the review. there are people posting negative comments on here about an item they ha

Yes Pesca,   Funny you wrote this buddy as Ive just tested it with 2 IR lamps, one home made by me and one from Nite - Hunter and they both work very well indeed.   Alot of peope will be very plea

Posted Images

Yeah I know what your saying about he must off pissed someone off..but you don't buy a good product and say its crap and this and that Lol that's just like buying a Ford and saying its better than a ferrari ..just because you don't like the owner of ferrari Lol let si do what he's been asked to do..and if you don't like it ..don't buy it Lol simple , your trying to help people have a inside look before they fork out for it, f**k them Lol my head would of gone along time ago, atb with your future work mate

Glad that you got it all sorted Chris :thumbs: . Glad that I was of some help in this matter.

I personally think Anthoni is getting a lot of hassle at the moment Chris from one way then the other which isn't a excuse i know.

He probably deserves some of it but i think he has a lot on his plate at the moment and i do feel a bit for him.

If you are thinking about the unit I believe that you would be very impressed with its capability Chris if you used it yourself, I know that I am.

What ever you decide though i wish you all the best pal.

Si.

Thanks Si,

I must admit i believe in second chances and i'll wait till the dust settles and see what happens.

I reckon your right mate and nobodies perfect especially me so lets see if they can get organised and then i'll maybe be tempted to phone them up again as i don't think they are crooks or con men just disorganised and possibly being too keen to please over the phone without thinking of the backlash.

I know there was delays in the manufacturing too that were not seen beforehand so i'll chill out for a wee while and look forward to review on the finished article.

We're all living and learning eh.

Atb Chris.

Hi Kev,

Thats a very good question at the moment buddy.

Me and Davy are also waiting to get hold of a couple of finished units ourselves with the rubber coating on etc so we can put the final review out on our channel for people to see.

We have nearly got all the footage now for the review less some that we are filming next weekend together. We just need to film a finished unit and show its componants close up and get a bit of footage that we have planned and thats us done, the review can go out.

I know Nite - Hunter is not far off finishing the unit with its final titivations and then hopefully the finished unit will be ready.

I have asked Anthoni when they will be ready but its really hard for him to say as he is waiting alot of the time on the engineers to do bits and bobs.

I know that he was in meetings all day yesterday and he as another meeting very soon down in London ref something else that i have not been given permission to talk about so i cant say.

I think he as about 2 more things to achieve, the rubber outer casing and a 11mm dove tail mount for a external laser and then i should imagine the unit is finished.

I know its been going on a while now lads but please try to keep patient ref the unit as it is getting there slowly and from what i have already seen and personally witnessed myself it is well worth the wait in terms of its capability.

Im not saying go out and order one or buy one lads, all im saying here is if your interested in purchasing a NV add on in the future just try and have a look at Anthonis unit and make up your own mind. If its not for you you havent lost anything and there are many other good air rifle units on the market already like the Nite Site units and the Pulsar unit that you can also look at.

Si.

Edited by zini

After seeing the item myself last week I was well impressed and have put my name down for one once there ready.

Si I'm sorry about the hassle both you and Dave have been getting about your reviews imo they are all like school kids 'or acting like them.

And I'm sorry you are not going to the night-hunter meet, it would have been good to meet you mate.

Alan.

After seeing the item myself last week I was well impressed and have put my name down for one once there ready.

Si I'm sorry about the hassle both you and Dave have been getting about your reviews imo they are all like school kids 'or acting like them.

And I'm sorry you are not going to the night-hunter meet, it would have been good to meet you mate.

Alan.

hi Alan

I have had no hassle of any one!

just Si has got a lot of shit of different people,cant under stand it myself!

well i can ,but I am not going to say just yet,all will be revealed in good time! :thumbs:

regards

Davy

Edited by davyt63