The Proto Type of the new Nite - Hunter Digi Add On

all said and done, and not directed 'at'...

theres one major factor to any 'product', and thats does it do the intended job. or, how well does it work. (thats the foremost purpose of anything).

nar then... 'product', was a consept that came in with the new 'quolity management' regimes, this basically said if a customer has a problem you sort it, it's better to exchange a faulty good straight away than rip of a customer. in amoungst the idealism was such consepts that the product be good or even better the best at it's purpose.

employee's rewarded for good work etc instead of the old boy bully management system that works on grab a penny and dont let go (verses making pounds with long turm good tactiques)...

basicaly the word product meaning the item you receive in the box, it goes like this, the writing is accurate about the product, the pictures are good acurate images, when you open the box it looks coooool! ie. its designed to al fit together looking good, when youtake the item out the box your alrady thinking this looks really good, but heres the kicker..switch it on it should be good.

but...what have we all notised today? the item is shite!! the blurb n adverts make it out with poetic best in the world, the proof is when you swithed it on...and it was shite, add it up lies make money fast but on a short term, and boy it p!!zzes you off dunnit.

now see it the other way round, rubbish packaging bt the item wasnt broke on delivery, ok no snazzy pics on the box, and accurate manual, you switch the ugly thing on and it really is good, brillient even? you got the intended use and 'tolerated' the looks? lolol.

nuh dont want it dunt look like a pen!is enlargment? du dahhhhhh....thats why the comersail sharks get you!

Hi Whin :bye:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads Im just reviewing the item and keeping out all the politics of what the add on is based on or if its an attempt to cheapen the NS unit.   I want to stay neutral and not get involved with a

does anyone on here understand what ghillies is ranting on about or do you need to be a psychiatrist.anyway back to the review. there are people posting negative comments on here about an item they ha

Yes Pesca,   Funny you wrote this buddy as Ive just tested it with 2 IR lamps, one home made by me and one from Nite - Hunter and they both work very well indeed.   Alot of peope will be very plea

Posted Images

Hi Si.

Just sat here looking at the set up :hmm:

Whats jumping out at me straight away is the size of the screen *( viewing lens ), and the distance it is from the eye, because of its position at the very back of the scope?

To me, this will mean pushing the rifle away from the shoulder to be able to focus the eye to the picture, by doing so, would limmit the field of view on the screen severely......because of its size??

Not knocking the product, I have no need to, its just an observation on my part, see how you feel about what I have said during the trials.

Be very interested to hear what you think :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Hello Bill, the shooting position and the screen are very user friendly even for a very inexperienced shooter as my self. The screen actually is good as it does not illuminate your face much which limits quarry being spoked. I really liked this product last night...

Regards

Gareth

Hi Gareth.

Thanks for answering my question :thumbs:

Like I said, it was just an observation, your confident answer has put mind to rest.

Cheers.

Bill.

'Made in England by an Englishman' ?

The only thing 'English' on the unit is the housing. All of the components are Chinese.

So, 'Assembled in England, by an Englishman, using 90% Chinese parts ' would be more accurate.

Zini, will you be testing the unit both with and without the Nitehunter 400mW IR? As the unit does not come as standard with the 400 ir, we have to assume that it will work well with other brands and ratings of illuminator. There may well be lads out there who have already shelled out for an illuminator and not in a position to spend over £100 on another. It would be good to know if the unit works without throwing 400mW at it.

If you don't know the answer to this, I'm sure that Antoni will be able to tell you.

PESCA

Edited by PESCA

Yes Pesca,

Funny you wrote this buddy as Ive just tested it with 2 IR lamps, one home made by me and one from Nite - Hunter and they both work very well indeed.

Alot of peope will be very pleasantly suprised.

Am also meeting Snyper Cat tomorrow (Emma off YouTube) who as managed to borrow a NS200 and we are doing a side by side test on one of my fields at different ranges for picture quality, brightness and clarity.

All will be in the finished review.

Si.

• Like 2

Hi Si.

Just sat here looking at the set up :hmm:

Whats jumping out at me straight away is the size of the screen *( viewing lens ), and the distance it is from the eye, because of its position at the very back of the scope?

To me, this will mean pushing the rifle away from the shoulder to be able to focus the eye to the picture, by doing so, would limmit the field of view on the screen severely......because of its size??

Not knocking the product, I have no need to, its just an observation on my part, see how you feel about what I have said during the trials.

Be very interested to hear what you think :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Hello Bill, the shooting position and the screen are very user friendly even for a very inexperienced shooter as my self. The screen actually is good as it does not illuminate your face much which limits quarry being spoked. I really liked this product last night...

Regards

Gareth

Hi Gareth.

Thanks for answering my question :thumbs:

Like I said, it was just an observation, your confident answer has put mind to rest.

Cheers.

Bill.

No worries bill pleasure to be of assistance with the query mate...

Si thank you and any time your out and about ill be happy to help out or come and shoot with you... I would like to try it out at the horse yard my way think it would be an asset??.

Hope the review with Emma goes well mate.

All The Best

Gareth

Thanks for that, Si.

Are you able to get hold of the more popular illuminators? I don't think that many people will have one that is the same as you've built yourself.

The unit really needs to be tried with the Pulsars (808, 904, etc), N1000, Dipol L3, Odicforce (if indeed Nitehunters new ir isn't an Odicforce, as his older ones were), etc. Off the shelf units, basically. Lads need to know that what they may be about to purchase will see the ir they already own.

PESCA

• Like 1

A sneak preview is being posted later tonight to wet a few apitites.

I havent got a lot of illuminators mate I must admit but i know DavyT63 as a N1000 and Russell (Dog Vixon) has a N550 so maybe we can team up again and try the illuminator out.

I tried the add on tonight with a Deben lamp and ir filter and it worked a treat.

Si.

Edited by zini

Ghillies,

You have lost me here pal.

I haven't shown the unit turned on yet or posted any footage anywhere :icon_eek: .

I am not showing any footage till the review is 100% done.

Are you aiming your comments at the Nite - Hunter digi add on or something else buddy?

Like i said I'm staying neutral on any politics, but i will give a fair review of the unit, and as i have witnessed last night with another regular on here the add on is working very well so far.

Si.

''not aimed at''.....

a couple other posts were hinting at looks not nice cheapened to much etc etc...

translasion............ how good is it for its intended task, meaning anything you buy,(in short give the NV device a chance before casting the first stone at its looks lol).

(dont worry about the rest, thats just what n why people get ripped off with shite goods that dont work well).

Edited by ghillies

Yes Pesca,

Funny you wrote this buddy as Ive just tested it with 2 IR lamps, one home made by me and one from Nite - Hunter and they both work very well indeed.

Am also meeting Snyper Cat tomorrow (Emma off YouTube) who as managed to borrow a NS200 and we are doing a side by side test on one of my fields at different ranges for picture quality, brightness and clarity.

Si.

would that be a wok or dustbin lid by any chance

But I thought the hole point of this is so you used it like a normal add-on not like the NS200 were you look at a screen :hmm:

when all this started it was meant to have a eye piece so you could see through like a envis or PVS14

this is no better really than the NS systems

and will cost about the same by the time you by the IR as well

A sneak preview is being posted later tonight to wet a few apitites.

I havent got a lot of illuminators mate I must admit but i know DavyT63 as a N1000 and Russell (Dog Vixon) has a N550 so maybe we can team up again and try the illuminator out.

I tried the add on tonight with a Deben lamp and ir filter and it worked a treat.

Si.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :toast: After all the slating I had on this From Anthoni

you watch mate you will be the next in line

your just testing but if they don't i like what the see Just DUCK

Yes Pesca,

Si.

But I thought the hole point of this is so you used it like a normal add-on not like the NS200 were you look at a screen :hmm:

when all this started it was meant to have a eye piece so you could see through like a envis or PVS14

It is much more compact and the screen omits very low light back at the users face, massive advantage to other unites on the market!!!

It is very good from the time I spent with it on Tuesday night... not sure what the second comment is in reference to buddy.

However I haven't used the NS night sight so only what is on You Tube which is how I make the comparison...

ATB

GARETH

Yes Pesca,

Si.

It is much more compact and the screen omits very low light back at the users face, massive advantage to other unites on the market!!!

It is very good from the time I spent with it on Tuesday night... not sure what the second comment is in reference to buddy.

However I haven't used the NS night sight so only what is on You Tube which is how I make the comparison...

ATB

GARETH

I was one of the 1st to use a 140 light force with a IR filter and I was slated by Anthoni when I tested his 300 laser and It worked out the light force was a better an had a more clear beam and that's why it all kicked off on the NV forum

He called it every thing dustbin lid fryingpan wok

and now they are saying it works a treat

:boogy:

I just seen the video on you tube

The Nite - Hunter Digi Add On Sneak Peek with Si Pittaway

It looks good but wish he had the gun to shot that fox as that must have been a world record fox with the size of it if that's 200y

I kind of though you meant that mate... But wasn't to sure haha!!!

But it does do it'e intended purpose very well mate.

Regards

Gareth

thank gawd some one did lolol...

i think if it works well its just a matter of getting a good supply route/manufacturer, it seams all the others started of well then got into dificulty and disapeered, posably nobbled by competetors, but one was from very bad after sales...he had to ermm, 'disapeer' if the rumours were corect lol..

a heads up there.

Edited by ghillies