collars

collie x

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooohhhh..suits you sir lol..ffs its a collar you are after not a fashion accessory :laugh:

I won't be selling many this week! Hahaha   Fecking mongs on facebook, some girl wanted a muzzle for her uncontrollable rottweiler because it went for another dog ............. my advice? Shoot it a

If you want a collar thats functionable for everyday use and will last the dogs lifetime then get in touch with StrongStuff..his prices are fair and the workmanship/materials are second to none...adde

Posted Images

ya carnt ss you sell loads :laugh: :laugh: only kiding buddy :thumbs:

I won't be selling many this week! Hahaha

Fecking mongs on facebook, some girl wanted a muzzle for her uncontrollable rottweiler because it went for another dog ............. my advice? Shoot it and get a dog she can control hahaha.

Seriously, the last few weeks I've turned down more work then I've done, can't be arsed with the dysfunctional Jeremy Kyle generation, never realised just how many retards are out there!

Photos of pitbulls in skanky council flats, "w.ot colla m.8."?"

Not interested in dealing with them.

• Like 2

stil waiting on parts then i will be bang at a gain. ya right though pal loads of f*****g idiots out there a fella asked me to do one for his abd its a huge animal i would have to use a full cow on it :laugh: i turnd that one down i would be there for hours on end sewing that one

would these collars leave a mark round the dogs neck [bANNED TEXT] wet ?

No they don't mate and these collars have taken some stick and there a piece of cake to clean up to.

SS slip leads fit a treat to ;)

herd of they ss slip leads what they like

They are a length of narrow (1" or 3/4") webbing with a loop at each end.

I don't post them on their own though, truth is I can't be arsed messing about for £3.

would these collars leave a mark round the dogs neck [bANNED TEXT] wet ?

No they don't mate and these collars have taken some stick and there a piece of cake to clean up to.

SS slip leads fit a treat to ;)

herd of they ss slip leads what they like

They are a length of narrow (1" or 3/4") webbing with a loop at each end.

I don't post them on their own though, truth is I can't be arsed messing about for £3.

anyvhance of seeing them