Out lamping with the OAPs (a few pics)

Went out with Dublin Dezzy for a bit of a lamp around some permission with the hope in getting a fox or a few rabbits,D.D had his 8 year old collie greyhound bitch and i had my 10 year old 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie dog,We have taken a few fox from this area over the season but there are still plenty about ,we seen a few but none were willing to come close enough to slip on,so it is looking like we will have to leave it until september to get back at them ,they seem to be all well educated now on the ways and calls of us lampers .

But we did get a few slips on rabbits even thou there is not many about,we end up with 6 with each dog getting 3 each,i just hope i can still get a few more seasons out of my old dog because he is a pleasure to work and can still surprisingly fast and and keen to work even in his old age as well as D.Ds bitch 8 years old and still works like a bitch in her prime.

we are seriously thinking of mating this pair

post-21594-0-85099100-1329991041.jpg

post-21594-0-29007000-1329991181.jpg

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went out with Dublin Dezzy for a bit of a lamp around some permission with the hope in getting a fox or a few rabbits,D.D had his 8 year old collie greyhound bitch and i had my 10 year old 3/4 greyhou

I know what was wrong with you ,ye seen that title and thought the alzheimer's was kicking in and ye didn't know if you where with us or not

Posted Images

fair play graham, great read and nice to see the old folk been catered for. I was expecting to see paddy in one of the pics :laugh:

Who got the new camara :tongue2:

it's not a new camara ,just got batteries for an old one,me young lad will go mad when he goes to play with his toy guitar :laugh: