hare day

no a mixture but any one who supports this barbaric way is a wanker in my view.

i hate seeing it and supporting it no way,all for charity,a measley £1000 gained for 350 lives of the ultimate quarry an endigenous animal to our shores :yes: f**k like i say i would rap the gun around the heads of the wankers shooting like this without an issue,

If you hate seeing it,why look in the shooting section and then click on a post thats got a title saying HARE DAY :blink:

You talking shite mate,a measly £1000 i dont think the charity would say that.

Ultimate quarry how can you say that they are the easiest animal to shoot and snare :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had hare day last sat ! 371 hares shot all money from the day goes to charity pictures to follow

I wonder how many got back ended and ran on with broken leg's...i'm pretty open minded with all aspect's of hunting but i just can't get my head around shooting hare's especially with shot gun's..mayb

some of youse want to get a grip I don't shoot hare/woodcock or jay that's my choice if some one else wants to thats for their own conscience to pacify but to criticise some one for it smacks at hypoc

lab you talk some pish,dogs where here well before guns and will be here well after guns as well,

If anything you've made me laugh.....:-)

i hate seeing it and supporting it no way,all for charity,a measley £1000 gained for 350 lives of the ultimate quarry an endigenous animal to our shores :yes: f**k like i say i would rap the gun around the heads of the wankers shooting like this without an issue,

Good luck with that!!!!!

Too right Lab, what goes around comes around. :yes:

Not just lurcher work but hunting with dogs including terriers,dont get me wrong i think to ban it was wrong,but thats life

You dont see the terrier lads coming in this section everytime somebody puts a post up about shooting foxes,everyones differant its each to there own :thumbs:

well you enjoy the hobby/sport past time what ever,fuckwits in government should ban shootin not lurcher.dog work sorry but this type of thing pisses me right offffffff

whys that then has his day on the hares affected your sport then?

• Like 1

To say you do a mixture ,i presume that includes shooting,i hope you are not an FAC holder with the violent manner you have and threats you seem to be making on here :icon_eek:
  • Like 2

yes

Not for long with the attitude you display on a public forum, clearly monitored by 'antis' and the 'law'.

What he did was legal, the morality is for him to deal with, many object to the shooting of anything, will you go on to support that view ?

Dave B

• Like 1

I'll tell you one thing i'd rather hear of 300 being shot, dished out to the guns, beaters, pickers up at the end of the day and the rest go to the game dealers than 1 being caught by a dog and thrown in the nearest ditch.

lab how many of the hares on a shoot where 350 where shot got away after being shot at????

what did the beaters push through for the guns pity i not got a good lurcher it proberly would have a field day the day after picking easy wounded hares up all over the place,

OK HOW MANY HARES GOT AWAY WITH BUCKSHOT UP THERE ARSE TO DIE A SLOW DEATH,

Prob the same number you have dumped in a ditch,if you dont agree with it why keep posting why even look at the post in the first place,go back to the lurcher section to ask hows it bred,any pics of bullx's the same sh1t

• Like 1