What have these men got in common ?

Do you like pakistani's ? yes or no ?

What a ridiculous question to ask..............do you like millions and millions of different people :blink:

Personally i dont like or dislike them....................i just dont want to live with,among or near them.....................as the man said " we dont know them,and we dont want to know them "

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Filthy fcuking paki's need petrol pouring down there fcuking stinking bad breath throats & toasting :censored: :censored: i really do hate PAKISSSSSSSSSS

I hate their crime more.......................

Hopefully the judge makes an example of them...................

Posted Images

Let's be fare ...............................does anyone really like ''Paki's'' ? .would like to here some genuin reply's .

I have dealt with a fair few Pakistanis and Indians, like everyone else some are spot on and some are a right pain in the arse.

Some I genuinely like and some I will tell to f**k off within 5 minutes.......bit like white folks really.

Do I want to live in their community? NO, Do I want to have to listen to ceetain sections of them rubbish my country? NO......but then again, I diont want to hear anyone rubbish my country.

Weather you "like" someone or not has nothing to do with skin colour to me, its how folk carry on that matters.

• Like 2

agree on skin colour but culture is a different matter. Any group of people can have a 'culture' chavs, blacks, middle class and yes backward muslims from a third world dump.

I don't think we should ever excuse bad culture just because it happens to belong to an ethnic group. Same rules and laws should apply to all and the sooner this is made clear the sooner people might get closer to living in peace.

• Like 2

Let's be fare ...............................does anyone really like ''Paki's'' ? .would like to here some genuin reply's .

I have dealt with a fair few Pakistanis and Indians, like everyone else some are spot on and some are a right pain in the arse.

Some I genuinely like and some I will tell to f**k off within 5 minutes.......bit like white folks really.

Do I want to live in their community? NO, Do I want to have to listen to ceetain sections of them rubbish my country? NO......but then again, I diont want to hear anyone rubbish my country.

Weather you "like" someone or not has nothing to do with skin colour to me, its how folk carry on that matters.

Fcuk all to do with skin colour i couldn't give two fcuks if someone was purple with silver spot's, its just there way of life is pure shite

Do you like pakistani's ? yes or no ?

What an incredulous question. You're judging an entire country of people based on the extremeists within.

to answer your question: Yes and No. I don't like anyone who shoves their beliefs in my face, I don't like anybody who thinks their beliefs are better than mine (on a seperate note, I don't really like anyone) If Pakistan happens to be full of people with the aforementioned traits, then I dislike them all, but it isn't, so I don't.

To be honest, I don't give a shit what anyone else believes, as long as they leave me the f**k alone to deal with my own shit, crack on. But I make exceptions for ridiculous f*****g statements like yours.