2 foxes today with my lakeland dog (In Ireland)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself ,Dubin dezzy and Bulljack went out yesterday to do some pest control for a farmer that had been losing a few lambs due to foxes ,but after walking for hours we drew a blank ,   But i was up e

Thanks ,brog,i have more pics i will try and get them up

Humanely

Posted Images

Nice 1 lads :thumbs:

Yeah Chris,he has had a decent season, :thumbs:

I might turn him into a show pony over the summer ,to see if Irish lurcher is right that only none working dogs win shows :laugh:

Like this show pony :boogy:

:D :D lol as long as they work out of the ring mate that's all that counts atb cbx

I might turn him into a show pony over the summer ,to see if Irish lurcher is right that only none working dogs win shows :laugh:

:D :D lol as long as they work out of the ring mate that's all that counts atb cbx

Well they do a bit ;)

Well they do a bit ;)

I know that mate ;) atb cbx

As I hunt and support everything about hunting and love a good dig myself I find myself thinking why people hunt this time of year and dig and dispatch of mateing pairs of foxes give the prey a sporting chance of reproducing and lads and I am not haveing a go at you lads just trying to be reasonable happy hunting..

As I hunt and support everything about hunting and love a good dig myself I find myself thinking why people hunt this time of year and dig and dispatch of mateing pairs of foxes give the prey a sporting chance of reproducing and lads and I am not haveing a go at you lads just trying to be reasonable happy hunting..

Lad if i was just out for a bit of sport well and good i would let a certain amount run ,but when ye have a farmer ringing ye asking ye to come up and try and sort a problem ,it has to be done,I could of let them run and told the farmer lies ,but if he is still losing lambs ,he will be thinking i'm not doing a very good job and the first rifle mans that asks him for permission he will grant it and wipe out the whole area
  • Like 4