out with bird and Todd

Guest born to run1083

If all you guys know each other why is this on a open forum????

Edited to say well done tod, bet your well chuffed ray as he's a strong fecker shows his agility

Edited by born to run1083

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a shame i thought you would of been over the moon you havent got to keep walking up to them or stamp your foot any more o well atb malc

was good night ,some hard long runs, both dogs did well . Buster malamute x did great , took some great squatters and good catches . Tod did well as he not bred for rabbits really, did some good catc

in the last 5 year you must have owned at least 20 dogs,so you cant be any wiser now, than when you started, to learn you have to keep them all their working lives to know the end result .

must be a good feeling to have a dog that will take squatters atb malc

not really

thats a shame i thought you would of been over the moon you havent got to keep walking up to them or stamp your foot any more o well atb malc

Murph never stalked then Malc funny that I can remember he did. I trained the f****r for ya, Got him interested in game. Got him working the lamp ,got him Retrieving. Taught you how to lamp, prity much started you off, you had all the hard things done for you, don't see eye to eye with trigg but he's forgot more about dogs then I probably know so what would that say about you ????????

you taught malc did you, 5 year ago you knew nothing,last year you pm trigger and asked him if he could forget everything as you had fell out ,and could you go lamping with him, he never replied, so stop licking his ass and speak the truth, malc as not been in the game long but hes doing well and hes got good dogs , jamie malc is a first class bloke who can be trusted,and as for trigger hes on his second dog,his first dog trigger is far from being a good dog,the pup hes got now buster theres a good chance hel go the same way,as trigger who thinks he knows it all knows nothing

Aye I pm'd him and your right I learnt the small knowledge off u and your son, which has helped me ten fold , I don't really no Malc well or trigger but to me he sounds abit like me when I was younger, had one good dog that to be fair wasn't even trained by me and think I'm the bees knees, I've grown up alot since then, I was 17,I ain't got a clue about trigger or malcs differences but in all fairness I did get murph started and all he had to do was show him more game. I'm surprised this is you as I always had alot of respect for how and how you handle your self, I'm surprised you ain't at triggers door rather then a forum. And MALC1 I think ur miss informed my saluki who got hit jumped through my downstairs window after kids the otherside of the road and yes he got hit. He always used to run opposite and run about on the park opposite, when it happened I was in the garden, shooting crows off the scaffolding. so I would love to know who been filling your head as there in the clouds. murph was sold as he was the runt and yeah your probably right he would of been dead as ask t.w my pup out the litter the big strong one died of parvo so as fate is that prob would of been murph if it was him picked

Edited by huntingalltheway

not really

Murph never stalked then Malc funny that I can remember he did. I trained the f****r for ya, Got him interested in game. Got him working the lamp ,got him Retrieving. Taught you how to lamp, prity much started you off, you had all the hard things done for you, don't see eye to eye with trigg but he's forgot more about dogs then I probably know so what would that say about you ????????

you taught malc did you, 5 year ago you knew nothing,last year you pm trigger and asked him if he could forget everything as you had fell out ,and could you go lamping with him, he never replied, so stop licking his ass and speak the truth, malc as not been in the game long but hes doing well and hes got good dogs , jamie malc is a first class bloke who can be trusted,and as for trigger hes on his second dog,his first dog trigger is far from being a good dog,the pup hes got now buster theres a good chance hel go the same way,as trigger who thinks he knows it all knows nothing

Aye I pm'd him and your right I learnt the small knowledge off u and your son, which has helped me ten fold , I don't really no Malc well or trigger but to me he sounds abit like me when I was younger, had one good dog that to be fair wasn't even trained by me and think I'm the bees knees, I've grown up alot since then, I was 17,I ain't got a clue about trigger or malcs differences but in all fairness I did get murph started and all he had to do was show him more game. I'm surprised this is you as I always had alot of respect for how and how you handle your self, I'm surprised you ain't at triggers door rather then a forum. And MALC1 I think ur miss informed my saluki who got hit jumped through my downstairs window after kids the otherside of the road and yes he got hit. He always used to run opposite and run about on the park opposite, when it happened I was in the garden, shooting crows off the scaffolding. so I would love to know who been filling your head as there in the clouds. murph was sold as he was the runt and yeah your probably right he would of been dead as ask t.w my pup out the litter the big strong one died of parvo so as fate is that prob would of been murph if it was him picked

in the last 5 year you must have owned at least 20 dogs,so you cant be any wiser now, than when you started, to learn you have to keep them all their working lives to know the end result .
  • Like 1

not really

ffs not you again ..prize prick

not really

ffs not you again ..prize prick

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

all you lads with the mal crosses.Garnons estate,now has cameras... atb shushy. :yes::whistling:

is that on the hereford kington road,not been there for years,but might be worth a look,tell the keeper the xs who live off fame dont realy know the hunting game , all the best and thanks

YOU LISTEN TO SOME OF THE PISS THEY WRITE AND VIDEOS THEY PUT UP YOU CAN TELL THEY R FULL OF THERESELF THERE FULL OF PISS ATB Edited by dougall