out with bird and Todd

was good night ,some hard long runs, both dogs did well . Buster malamute x did great , took some great squatters and good catches . Tod did well as he not bred for rabbits really, did some good catches . Few rabbits were crying out when caught, few foxes started to follow , most were lamp shy just like some rabbits. One did get bit cheeky lol and came bit closer to have a look , but Tod didnt see it ,i get him to specsavers monday blind fecker :laugh: , they was few charlie there but they know the score . :yes: so dogs had good work old work out, Tod does well not bad stamina for his x , but buster as alot better stamina will run all night if you let him. So good night even if a bit frustrating lol, with 2 dogs who give you 100% :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a shame i thought you would of been over the moon you havent got to keep walking up to them or stamp your foot any more o well atb malc

was good night ,some hard long runs, both dogs did well . Buster malamute x did great , took some great squatters and good catches . Tod did well as he not bred for rabbits really, did some good catc

in the last 5 year you must have owned at least 20 dogs,so you cant be any wiser now, than when you started, to learn you have to keep them all their working lives to know the end result .

Good stuff Bird / Trigger and the pooche's Todd and Buster.. :victory: ..that was still a good bag by anyone's standard's and a bit more experience for the dog's..i bet they slept well last night..because this time of the year nothing is easy..

trigger how bigs the pup on the pics it looks bigger then todd

i havent measured him for a long while but he was between 26.5tts and 27tts a good month or so ago. he still had a tiny bit of knuckle left then, its all grown out now so i would say hes 27tts.

was good night ,some hard long runs, both dogs did well . Buster malamute x did great , took some great squatters and good catches . Tod did well as he not bred for rabbits really, did some good catches . Few rabbits were crying out when caught, few foxes started to follow , most were lamp shy just like some rabbits. One did get bit cheeky lol and came bit closer to have a look , but Tod didnt see it ,i get him to specsavers monday blind fecker :laugh: , they was few charlie there but they know the score . :yes: so dogs had good work old work out, Tod does well not bad stamina for his x , but buster as alot better stamina will run all night if you let him. So good night even if a bit frustrating lol, with 2 dogs who give you 100% :thumbs:

:thumbs: