out with bird and Todd

bird popped over to mine lastnight with Todd

we give Todd a couple of slips on some rabbits just to calm down and take the edge of him. we then decided to let my pup have a couple of runs and another field later there was a squatter sat out in the field so off goes the pup and hits him straight out the squat, he retrieves him back

we carried on round the rest of the walk which had a very few lamp shy rabbits there so we only ended up with a total of 3 bunnies in the bag.

after getting back to the car i decided to try one more spot on the way home. we walked round this particular area picking up the odd rabbit here and there . we got back to the car and done our rounds to picked up the rabbits we had dropped off along the way. much to my supprize we had bagged another 17 taking our total upto 20 which i didnt think was a bad night considering. Todd got 8 and my pup got the other 12

20withtoddbuster004.jpg

20withtoddbuster005.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a shame i thought you would of been over the moon you havent got to keep walking up to them or stamp your foot any more o well atb malc

was good night ,some hard long runs, both dogs did well . Buster malamute x did great , took some great squatters and good catches . Tod did well as he not bred for rabbits really, did some good catc

in the last 5 year you must have owned at least 20 dogs,so you cant be any wiser now, than when you started, to learn you have to keep them all their working lives to know the end result .

must be a good feeling to have a dog that will take squatters atb malc

not really

thats a shame i thought you would of been over the moon you havent got to keep walking up to them or stamp your foot any more o well atb malc
  • Like 1

Nice one, good to see birds bull cross shaping up nicely, is your pup a bull cross?

no mate. i am not one who will own bull crosses :thumbs:

ok, what sort of lurcher do you own then?

the pup is a malamute/greyhound X none bull blooded lurcher to lurcher.