Sign in to follow this  
sco_tish

price of poults for 2012

when the hatch i will be selling them at £3.10 each for blacknecks

You must enjoy doing it for the fun off it then?

Or maybe he just aint a greedy tight arse like ye :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: ........honestly he's doing it for the fun off it. Either that he is doing 1 million birds....... :icon_eek:

no that is for 6/7 week old poults.im only 15 and it my first year doing it so i see how it goes then am hoping to sell some for £3.10 each

no that is for 6/7 week old poults.im only 15 and it my first year doing it so i see how it goes then am hoping to sell some for £3.10 each

fair play lad :thumbs: don't be afraid to charge more there's no need to go in cheap if the quality is good :thumbs:

• Like 2

Good on you mate hope you succeed

I guarentee you wont be selling them for £3.10 each ....we are bitting our first batch of 5000 tomorrow only 135000 to go

why wont i be selling them at £3.10 each?

Cause its going to cost you about £3 to rear them. And i reckon if this is your first attempt then you'll have a few f**k up along the way and you'll end up doing it at a loss. Good luck anyway. How many are you got/thinking of doing?

I guarentee you wont be selling them for £3.10 each ....we are bitting our first batch of 5000 tomorrow only 135000 to go

finished bitting yet? :whistling:

first x black neck poults available in july only. due to a cancelled order...please ring lee on 07754653007 for details

Thats over 35000 bited now 15000 to do tomorrow 85000 in the pens 15000 reds 6 greys and 2000 ducks coming next week ...they have been loveing this sun the last week...last of my game crop going in today .

I await to see if that lad manages to make a penny selling his poults for £3.10 especialy in his first year