Sign in to follow this  
skycat

The little monster finally grows up a bit

there is not one drop of bull in the pup ,he is from a direct son of Lucky to a daughter from a son of Mouse,the father is Stevie who is out of Lucky x Mouse,all coursing blood.

Thanks Macca. I had a word with the breeder who put me straight on the breeding

there is not one drop of bull in the pup ,he is from a direct son of Lucky to a daughter from a son of Mouse,the father is Stevie who is out of Lucky x Mouse,all coursing blood.

well bred pup then,cant beat abit of lucky blood,ive a grandson of lucky his sire was direct out of lucky hes doing well ,coming up 2 year old

Lovely looking dog, credit to you, I am currently bringing up a little monster myself, I have tried to PM you but I think your inbox is full,

Atb Nick

Lovely looking dog, credit to you, I am currently bringing up a little monster myself, I have tried to PM you but I think your inbox is full,

Atb Nick

It shouldn't be, I've only emptied it today.

good to see them coming on and doing a bit ferreting, all dogs should learn as pups a bit ferreting steadies them down and you get a bond as dog man ferret team

Moll: he's not a bull cross!!! :tongue2: :tongue2: LOL

I know he is not a bull X Sky but that make's no difference at all with the matureing age..collie and saluki breed's take just aslong to sort there head's out.. if not longer with heavy blooded saluki's as im sure you know..either way he look's i fine specimen like i have already said and i am sure he will fill the freezer if the mineral's are in the right order. :victory: