Phil Haynes poachers pocket

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes a joke he walked around a show with a folder of his dog hes a puppy peddler just saying to people bred this bred that he dint even no how the dogs are bred

i have one with phills lines in both parents of my dog came of phill and he was a very good dog till he broke his leg he still catches a few bunnys with 3 leg

he also breeds from yappers..fact !!

Posted Images

as i said before my mates got one, it is the most laid back thing, what are yours like the lads that have them, my mates is 3/4 bred i think, the whippet greyhound stuff is that stag night blood line in them, once whent out with a grew out of this stuff set the ground on fire tommy it was called we nick named it tommy gun cos it used to mo em down lol

Have a look in the countryman's weekly he used to alway's have advert's in there for pup's very frequently,he is or was a peddlar and did sell quite a number of pup's and he is a decent sale's man and has the gift of the gab and will tell you what you want to hear,i have seen a few of his dog's yap and ive heard he breed's of yapper's the one's i saw were average bunny dog's nothing fantastic but that could of been the owner's,ive only seen them lamp not ferreting as i cant stand ferreting, ive seen them spit fox out pre-ban and ive seen them struggle with lamped hare pre-ban,i am sure there must of been a couple of decent one's out there though when alot of pup's are produced you will drop on lucky :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

We got our bitch pup from Phil, back in 2002....she's a super little bitch, lots of drive and lots of spirit.

Phil was a gentleman and we were kept informed, from the mating, right throughout the whelping, until we collected her at 6 weeks.

Any pics of ur pup, would love to see her..

Thanks

We got our bitch pup from Phil, back in 2002....she's a super little bitch, lots of drive and lots of spirit.

Phil was a gentleman and we were kept informed, from the mating, right throughout the whelping, until we collected her at 6 weeks.

why is he offloading pups at 6 weeks??

ive never seen his dogs working and i have to say that the ones i have seen at shows certainly looked the part. but i have to say the bloke himself seems a bit of a cock. i was at kelmarsh a couple of years ago holding a lurcher pup on a lead and he came straight up to me told me all that was wrong with the pup (actually nothing was wrong with her) and then said the old classic line "do you know who i am?" !!!!!! then told me basically that he knew everything htere is to know about running dogs and that his were the best money could buy and that i should buy one. in fact i could buy one of the adults he had on the lead there and then (admittedly tidy-looking dogs). make up your own minds.

ive never seen his dogs working and i have to say that the ones i have seen at shows certainly looked the part. but i have to say the bloke himself seems a bit of a cock. i was at kelmarsh a couple of years ago holding a lurcher pup on a lead and he came straight up to me told me all that was wrong with the pup (actually nothing was wrong with her) and then said the old classic line "do you know who i am?" !!!!!! then told me basically that he knew everything htere is to know about running dogs and that his were the best money could buy and that i should buy one. in fact i could buy one of the adults he had on the lead there and then (admittedly tidy-looking dogs). make up your own minds.

buy one work it and you will see what you think the mans a out and out puppy peddler :thumbs:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...