my mule cage working progress

sorry men been busy her indoors has had me fitting a new bathroom and decorateing and im realy haveing trouble getting the rods so im on holiday next week so im off to the welding shop i realy want to slate the roof but its going to be a lot of money so i might leave just the raffters showin for now till i get the money so we all might die of old age at this rate but it keeps you lot on your toes cheers for being patient atb malc

• 3 weeks later...

malk ive built a 4 bedroom house 2 sheds 8 kennels and runs and a 12x8 bird flight in the garden while ive been waiting for you to finish this bloody bird cage is it done yet cause you owe me £286.38 for the seed this mule has ate since you asked me for 1 ha ha ha how are you and the lovely lee

• Like 3

malk ive built a 4 bedroom house 2 sheds 8 kennels and runs and a 12x8 bird flight in the garden while ive been waiting for you to finish this bloody bird cage is it done yet cause you owe me £286.38 for the seed this mule has ate since you asked me for 1 ha ha ha how are you and the lovely lee

i like it lees good well had the week off car packed in had to sell me caravan buy a new car went back to work got the sack so all in all not bad realy ill get it done you will have to come over for a cuppa be nice to see you
  • 1 month later...