Sign in to follow this  
malc1

my mule cage working progress

sorry men been busy her indoors has had me fitting a new bathroom and decorateing and im realy haveing trouble getting the rods so im on holiday next week so im off to the welding shop i realy want to slate the roof but its going to be a lot of money so i might leave just the raffters showin for now till i get the money so we all might die of old age at this rate but it keeps you lot on your toes cheers for being patient atb malc

malk ive built a 4 bedroom house 2 sheds 8 kennels and runs and a 12x8 bird flight in the garden while ive been waiting for you to finish this bloody bird cage is it done yet cause you owe me £286.38 for the seed this mule has ate since you asked me for 1 ha ha ha how are you and the lovely lee

• Like 3

malk ive built a 4 bedroom house 2 sheds 8 kennels and runs and a 12x8 bird flight in the garden while ive been waiting for you to finish this bloody bird cage is it done yet cause you owe me £286.38 for the seed this mule has ate since you asked me for 1 ha ha ha how are you and the lovely lee

i like it lees good well had the week off car packed in had to sell me caravan buy a new car went back to work got the sack so all in all not bad realy ill get it done you will have to come over for a cuppa be nice to see you

well ive finally finished it didnt slate it cos it would of cost 80 pound all i need now is a mule sorry for the wait hope you like it atb malc

post-40158-0-62243600-1340736546.jpg

• Like 4

Smart as fxck thumbs.gif

Smart as fxck thumbs.gif

thanks kittlerox sorry it took so long atb malc

Cracking that mate,nice bit of space for a mule in there and like the dove coop as well :thumbs: .