copyrighting all threads

if the site was more private and possibly folk's screened before they joined there wouldnt be as many anti's and nobber's on here i would say a good idea is if 1 or 2 folk's could vouch for somebody before they are allowed on as part of the screening process :thumbs:

But there is that many on here now Hedz ,they would nearly have to delete everyone and start all over again

Well that's my point for future reference if somebody start's a site up and ye are right there's way to many on here now to do that THL is way to big and common known in hunting circle's and anti hunting circle's alike,i think smaller scale and more select entry and better screening would be the key to future site's :thumbs:
  • Like 1
Guest thebigdog

your right dead Hedz,but do you think if they copy righted the content ,the anti's would not be able to use them on their websites as propaganda

its all ready illegal to use someone else's image without their consent i think :thumbs:

• Like 1

your right dead Hedz,but do you think if they copy righted the content ,the anti's would not be able to use them on their websites as propaganda

Perhap's mate i am not 100% on it though :thumbs:

Is this from experience?

Well heres a point from experience..

It takes one bad egg to spoil everything, one idiot recommended or one idiot getting caught doing something they shouldn't and then the site is pointless...

Why even bother, keep the things that shouldn't be shared in your head, keeps you safe and your hunting sport and friends from facing the consequences..

Is this from experience?

It takes one bad egg to spoil everything, one idiot recommended or one idiot getting caught doing something they shouldn't and then the site is pointless...

Why even bother, keep the things that shouldn't be shared in your head, keeps you safe and your hunting sport and friends from facing the consequences..

well said Ian.

everybody knows the score, we are each responsible for our own actions, the vouching system doesn`t work it was tried on keep digging2,even went as far as invitation to join only by email, still got took down very easily.

Is this from experience?

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS :yes: :yes: :yes:

keep it as it is i say... i aint got nothing to hide.... Hi ian b i remember u from the old moochers think i was jakey on there

kanny

Hi kanny, must of been a good few years back...years are rolling in now :D