DAYTIME UP THE DALES , mooching and bolting

Brilliant stuff by all..the dog's look well but i am not sure about that fellow in the last picture.. :D ..just messing Nobby.. :victory:

your right millet lol i look like uncle festers long lost brother but my excuse is i was full of cold and fecking knackerd lol . i hope your purse nets are not copy writed :whistling: as i have been making some yellow and green ones as you can see in one of the pics :D

Brilliant stuff by all..the dog's look well but i am not sure about that fellow in the last picture.. :D ..just messing Nobby.. :victory:

your right millet lol i look like uncle festers long lost brother but my excuse is i was full of cold and fecking knackerd lol . i hope your purse nets are not copy writed :whistling: as i have been making some yellow and green ones as you can see in one of the pics :D

It's hard work marching up and down them hill's all day at the best of time's never mind when you are full of cold..i seen your net's and i am onto the solicitor's as i type.. :D ...the next batch i knock up i will stitch the word Millet through the middle of them in pink.. :D

Great account of the session, and some stunning views :) The Dales certainly do hold some attraction.....and not just for rabbits.

Been looking throught this new section of THL....... Dales this, Dales that..... more Dales, wet Dales... Tomo and the Dales..... :)

Are you on THL commission or something? Got shares? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: