bolt and a dig

went out today to try a few spots checked about ten earth on the first spot with no joy so went for a short drive to another spot with a bit more luck the first spot was a 3 eyed place witch i thought was two eyed :icon_redface: the old bitch entered and out popped a nice size fox that vanished through the wood :wallbash:

the next spot was right next door and the old bitch was straight in ...this spot was very big with about 20 eyes and this time the fox wouldnt bolt but gave the dog the run around so every now and then i got a mark to see what was happening and the bitch was just running all over the earth but after 2 hours and 40 mins she stayed in one spot and started baying :boogy: the good thing after all the running around was that it was only .8 and the norm for this earth is 2 metres so a quick dig and bitch lifted and a nice dog fox shot

001-21.jpg

002-19.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out today to try a few spots checked about ten earth on the first spot with no joy so went for a short drive to another spot with a bit more luck the first spot was a 3 eyed place witch i thought

another good do mate regards

thats it for me now and the dogs can have a good long rest

thats a lump of a fox,well done the dog,you obviously have them in good nick :thumbs: i would say there looking forward to a well deserved break

thats it for me now and the dogs can have a good long rest :thumbs:

ye said that two weeks ago...just cant stop youself can ye :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its hard when the weather is like this :angel: