#18 AlbertJ

AlbertJ

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:43 am

God I'm suprised u have something nice to say this time

Yes this would appear ONLY the second time he has praised a show or person. BUT in this case it is true - good show/good organiser.

#19 flash3241

flash3241

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:05 am

This is a great show but I haven't been to a bad 1 yet is this the only show u get 2 dog balls so u can get to run everyone elses hard work down

#20 dogs balls

dogs balls

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:23 am

I do go to shows but some people piss me of Albert on again you try and take all the credit what about matt does he not deserve the credit

#21 flash3241

flash3241

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:00 am

If it wasn't for albert an the likes we would have no game fairs an they support all the smaller shows giving them quallifers for shanes an birr castle which brings more people to the smaller shows to support there charities

#22 winner69

winner69

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:57 am

Always a great show with a genuine man running it best of luck tango

our dogs balls is a reformed charactor! :angel: :angel: tango is a real nice fella and you will get a big crowd for the show i recon ur gona get big entries for the digging this year,u mite be better taking pre-show entries :yes:

Edited by winner69, 29 April 2012 - 09:59 am.

#23 AlbertJ

AlbertJ

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:52 pm

I do go to shows but some people piss me of Albert on again you try and take all the credit what about matt does he not deserve the credit

DBs,

I am perfectly entitled to give my opinion on the Mourne Show - as I said went last year for the first time and was impressed by the organisation that went into it, the efficient way judging and racing were carried out and the people I met. I even had some good craic with some of the guys I had 'crossed swords' with on the forums.

Of course I give credit to Matt(s) for the work they put in on the shows and to the Lees from Rosscrea for the excellent way they ran the racing at Birr and stewarded the show rings.

I NEVER claim credit for anyone elses' work and I admire and I am not slow to praise and support, if I can, excellence in others - The Mourne Show & Tango fall into this category!

Albertj

#24 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:23 pm

thanks very much lol its nice to know a few like the show, i organize it all but i have to say without the help of good friends on the day it wouldnt happen at all. db thanks for the vote of confidence but albert is a good help to the mourne and has sponsered the digging to make it bigger and better when he didnt have to bother,i personally think we should try to get on better as theres more than we need against us and our countrysports.as far as the mourne and the digging goes i hope winner is right as the more entries we get then the more support it will show, i just got a new idea,we could have a hunting life members class for all breeds so we all know each other lol see you all on the 20th and thanks.

#25 tommy1967

tommy1967

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:25 pm

il be there tango. it was nice chating to you on the phone you sound a geinuine bloke .hope every thing goes well.
  • tango likes this

#26 GRAHAM_2009

GRAHAM_2009

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:13 pm

Tango will there be any spare harness for weight pulling or is iit bring ur own.

#27 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:21 pm

if yous can bring [BANNED TEXT] own its better as the one i have might not fit [BANNED TEXT] dogs which leads to a bad pull

#28 young man

young man

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:33 am

The show will be on 20th may at the usual venue of glassdrumman county down BT34 4QW
on the day there will be a full list of classes for Lurchers,Terriers,Whippets,Stronddogs and Hounds, we will also be holding the first heat for the All ireland digging championships 2012
There will be a host of stalls kids entertainment and onsite catering

racing will be held on the day for lurchers and whippets with a strict muzzle rule no muzzle no race
jump race booking 1130 am.showing starts 12.30

this year some of the money raised will go to The Community Rescue service and some will go to another local cause to be cofirmed yet. Hope you all can make it

what about the terriers mate is there any racing

#29 young man

young man

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:58 am

Ther is a tunnel like a earth then you put a dead fox or live fox at the end then put something to block it like wire infront of the dog and the fox in the game box let your dog work it to se if it a gooden GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH IT!

oh right you seen the videos on youtube, that are from various european countries that its still legal to do that it has been illegal here for years. In my opinion it is not much of a test for small terrier and i dont think it would indicate if its a gooden. Instead of watching you tube you should go on and read some of these links and educate yourself a bit young man.
http://www.legislati...85/171/contents

http://raydelaney.ne...ertificate.html

as with the digging competition there are a few more new ideas i aim to bring in at the mourne show but for this year with the digging going countrywide i have put new ideas on hold till next year thanks for the continued support from you all tango

how is it the digging compotition works?

#30 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:37 pm

Ther is a tunnel like a earth then you put a dead fox or live fox at the end then put something to block it like wire infront of the dog and the fox in the game box let your dog work it to se if it a gooden GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH IT!

oh right you seen the videos on youtube, that are from various european countries that its still legal to do that it has been illegal here for years. In my opinion it is not much of a test for small terrier and i dont think it would indicate if its a gooden. Instead of watching you tube you should go on and read some of these links and educate yourself a bit young man.
http://www.legislati...85/171/contents

http://raydelaney.ne...ertificate.html

as with the digging competition there are a few more new ideas i aim to bring in at the mourne show but for this year with the digging going countrywide i have put new ideas on hold till next year thanks for the continued support from you all tango

how is it the digging compotition works?

the digging is in teams of two a box to fit the dig and a half an hour flat to the mat digging for the team winners have the deepest hole and go to the grand final at birr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users