right now there is a gamekeeping section.

ok so can i have some permision for the ferreting and running the dogs. i live not far from notts, but grantham leicster lincoln are all only half an hour a way .

i already have some up in yorkshire dales but more would be welcome.

ANY WHERE CONSIDERED THANKS TOMO :)

right now there is a gamekeeping section.

ok so can i have some permision for the ferreting and running the dogs. i live not far from notts, but grantham leicster lincoln are all only half an hour a way .

i already have some up in yorkshire dales but more would be welcome.

ANY WHERE CONSIDERED THANKS TOMO :)

Hhmm, exactly a week since the post went up and no replies from any keepers, you'd have thought that one of them somewhere would have required a "FREE" bit of pest control doing.

cheers

Oldblueeye.

The problem with this site is that you don't know who your replying too.....now i'm in surrey and do all my own lamping 0n a 5000acre estate, i shoot roughly 5 foxes a week from the same 300 acres if that and sometime go round the other bits.....i have a mate who comes out but doesn't know much or have a dog etc and can sometimes be a drag but once i knew someone local they could come out with me most nights of the week if they were trustworthy and good as i have far too much to handle myself!! but you never know on these sites if you'll invite trouble to your doorstep

Guest ragumup
The problem with this site is that you don't know who your replying too.....now i'm in surrey and do all my own lamping 0n a 5000acre estate, i shoot roughly 5 foxes a week from the same 300 acres if that and sometime go round the other bits.....i have a mate who comes out but doesn't know much or have a dog etc and can sometimes be a drag but once i knew someone local they could come out with me most nights of the week if they were trustworthy and good as i have far too much to handle myself!! but you never know on these sites if you'll invite trouble to your doorstep

Your bang on there mate :yes: my thoughs also

of course if you have been treated like this then of course your going to be wary.

but if some of you are unfermila with my posts , i will piont out that i am fully qualified by the B.P.C.A.

and run my own pest control company. of couse i do payed rabbit control work . and thats great but i dont have enough . so some more permision (UNPAID) would be great . thanks TOMO

Guest little_lloyd

Said he does not want to be run with a lurcher beacuse he says its illiegal now, would prefer you to shoot him! Hell said hell be under tha oak tree at 10 tonight if your not there hes buggering back of to Gloucestershire :laugh::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...