Snow scene, please feel free to add yours.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you. A few more i could find.          

Couple of my fav's...        

Posted Images

A couple of pics from end of 2010. One from my front door and another coming up my drive. Glad the neighbour has a tractor............ :D

post-47935-0-46860300-1328970154_thumb.jpg

post-47935-0-87451800-1328970243_thumb.jpg

A couple of beating photos in the snow.

Hardy c*nts brrr. :laugh:

It was bloody cold. Behind the beaters on the bottem photo was a frozen reservoir. It had been frozen for weeks, and the guns for the first time in memory, actually lined out across the reservoir, instead of along the track!

A couple of beating photos in the snow.

Hardy c*nts brrr. :laugh:

It was bloody cold. Behind the beaters on the bottem photo was a frozen reservoir. It had been frozen for weeks, and the guns for the first time in memory, actually lined out across the reservoir, instead of along the track!

It looks bitter, I'm freezing just looking at it :laugh:

Some of the very best Scottish landscapes, and some good snow ones are by my favorite landscape photographer Colin Prior. His books,"Scotland the wild places" and "The worlds wild places" and "Highland Wilderness" are just superb, and I can sit down in a quiet moment and study the tiny detail in each picture, never tiring looking at the same pictures time and time again. Well worth buying.

Your picture of Loch Awe above, reminded me a little of his work.

Some of the very best Scottish landscapes, and some good snow ones are by my favorite landscape photographer Colin Prior. His books,"Scotland the wild places" and "The worlds wild places" and "Highland Wilderness" are just superb, and I can sit down in a quiet moment and study the tiny detail in each picture, never tiring looking at the same pictures time and time again. Well worth buying.

Your picture of Loch Awe above, reminded me a little of his work.

Yes he's a brilliant photogarpher, another one to look out for is Colin Baxter, I think he is equally as good, they both produce excellent calendars every year.

ATB

Bob.