208 replies to this topic

#46 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,537 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:16 pm

Was there today not a bad turnout nice to see a few Russell's

Was that you I ran the lurcher against after all the racing was done ?? I recognise the wee black dug in yer pic ?
ATB

#47 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,804 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:19 pm

Hows your oldman john ?

#48 k9delboy

k9delboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:22 pm

Well guys, what can i say. The turnout today was brilliant and the craic was great. I never got a lot of time to talk as i was busy running back and forward with my megaphone in hand trying to sort classes etc. The show made £30 in tea/coffee donations for NWTF and also made £100 for Childrens Hospice. A huge THANKS to you all for supporting the show and letting the country know that Terriers and Lurchers are here to stay. Nige hutchison took loads of pics and will put them on a disc for us to view over the next day or two.Yours in sport Del.

#49 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 13,804 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:24 pm

Well guys, what can i say. The turnout today was brilliant and the craic was great. I never got a lot of time to talk as i was busy running back and forward with my megaphone in hand trying to sort classes etc. The show made £30 in tea/coffee donations for NWTF and also made £100 for Childrens Hospice. A huge THANKS to you all for supporting the show and letting the country know that Terriers and Lurchers are here to stay. Nige hutchison took loads of pics and will put them on a disc for us to view over the next day or two.Yours in sport Del.

What about sporting dogs did he make it

#50 johnrussell84

johnrussell84

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:26 pm

Naw buddy a never had any big dogs there an left a wee bit early to be the traffic

Was that you I ran the lurcher against after all the racing was done ?? I recognise the wee black dug in yer pic ?
ATB

#51 Lab

Lab

Wasnt the carling....it was the tennents and the scrumpy.honest

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:27 pm

Well guys, what can i say. The turnout today was brilliant and the craic was great. I never got a lot of time to talk as i was busy running back and forward with my megaphone in hand trying to sort classes etc. The show made 30 in tea/coffee donations for NWTF and also made 100 for Childrens Hospice. A huge THANKS to you all for supporting the show and letting the country know that Terriers and Lurchers are here to stay. Nige hutchison took loads of pics and will put them on a disc for us to view over the next day or two.Yours in sport Del.

Oh you never made it........was hoping to talk football tae.... :bye: :laugh:

#52 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 13,804 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:33 pm

Well guys, what can i say. The turnout today was brilliant and the craic was great. I never got a lot of time to talk as i was busy running back and forward with my megaphone in hand trying to sort classes etc. The show made 30 in tea/coffee donations for NWTF and also made 100 for Childrens Hospice. A huge THANKS to you all for supporting the show and letting the country know that Terriers and Lurchers are here to stay. Nige hutchison took loads of pics and will put them on a disc for us to view over the next day or two.Yours in sport Del.

Oh you never made it........was hoping to talk football tae.... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
Never made it went to watch the celtic play lol

#53 Lab

Lab

Wasnt the carling....it was the tennents and the scrumpy.honest

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:35 pm

Oh you never made it........was hoping to talk football tae.... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
You've had a good day then...... :D

#54 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 13,804 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:39 pm

You've had a good day then...... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
Smashing watching a decent team play [MOTHERWELL] LOL

#55 grant_c

grant_c

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:42 pm

Good day del you had a good turnout mate well done.

#56 k9delboy

k9delboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:58 pm

May i add a special thanks to Whip x grey and also to Denned for running the racing at the show. You had a good crowd and they seemed to enjoy it very much. Also to the three stewards ,Derek, Neil and big Stewart for doing a tremendous job. The three judges were very fair and they picked nice dogs. The raffle had about 50 prizes, all kindly donated and went down a treat which was all thanks to yourselves. Yours in sport Del.

#57 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:03 pm

Was a good turn out, met a few faces from here, some old, some new, and one ugly, in the shape of lab! Funny as feck the fact he got a lift over so he could have a bevvy and there was none, heard about the handbags but never actually seen, was it a couple of members off of here? Forced ma way into a photo with rake aboot lol, left around quarter to four as I was having dinner at her maws, it was braw! The only dampener to my day was right at the beginning when I went to let the dugs oot the pick up to find the terrier had shit all over the place. Good day and a good turnout.
  • Lab likes this

#58 mattydski

mattydski

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:10 pm

sounds like a good show....couldnae make it today... had a few jobs about the place...
This is ma fave show as well....

#59 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:11 pm

And have to say that the racing track thing is a cracking set up, not my cup of tea but I let my White bitch have a go as every time the lure went past she about had my arm out it's socket, think she was taking the piss abit as she jumped the track fence to look for me even though I hadn't fecking moved!

#60 birddog

birddog

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:13 pm

May i add a special thanks to Whip x grey and also to Denned for running the racing at the show. You had a good crowd and they seemed to enjoy it very much. Also to the three stewards ,Derek, Neil and big Stewart for doing a tremendous job. The three judges were very fair and they picked nice dogs. The raffle had about 50 prizes, all kindly donated and went down a treat which was all thanks to yourselves. Yours in sport Del.

aye good day and the weather gods were kind(ish), raised worthwhile money for a great cause, and if i may derek thanks also to the kirkaldy whippet racing club who let bob and stewart use their traps, lure and even their track well done guys. been asked to say that should any of the lurcher guys fancy a wee run between shows they'll be made more than welcome on a race day usually saturdays i think contact whip x grey for details

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users