208 replies to this topic

#166 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,817 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:58 am

if they make the money that chucky grossed i would be happy lol the next time you see the the cheeky one set the young chuckies on to him , and the dog and terrier lol ye the whin fellow gets about with his hounds come winter or summer

is you in the photo the mysterious man lol

#167 Bobo

Bobo

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 939 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:04 pm

Oh silly me! I forgot its ok to mock another mans religion(choice of football team),hair(or lack of it in "the Ones" case),weight and even nationality but don't dare happen to mention that a pic of somebody might resemble a character from a film. I might have a van alongside Davie of sporting dogs at the next show offering sense of humour transplants.

#168 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,817 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:08 pm

Oh silly me! I forgot its ok to mock another mans religion(choice of football team),hair(or lack of it in "the Ones" case),weight and even nationality but don't dare happen to mention that a pic of somebody might resemble a character from a film. I might have a van alongside Davie of sporting dogs at the next show offering sense of humour transplants.

You have a point take it back still no nice for the guy with chucky look alike

#169 nige hutchison

nige hutchison

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:18 pm

Hi Guys, a big thanks to delboy for inviting me along to the show,first one I have been to and really enjoyed it some crackin dogs, appoligies for the messy backgrounds in some of the pics next time we will have a proper background.
I have had a few enquirys about buying photos, if you would like to have a look at them please visit www.photography-by-nige.com
To place an order click on the print sizes & prices page where you will find the details, but if you have any questions please call me 07507571162 its a lot easier than trying to txt lol.
I couldnt get shots of all the lurchers & whippets apart from being effin fast they were let loose in pairs so it was one dog or the other, maybe next time.
Once again thanks for inviting me along hope to come to more events.
Nige.

Ps , Stevie can you send me the pic of your terrier i have most of the montage made up, cheers bud.

#170 k9delboy

k9delboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:08 pm

Is that lab hiding behind the boy with the black dogs?. Ha ha good show and a good turn out thats my boy giving your dog a licking in the racing rake even though hes 7 and i give you a head start. Joking a side it was a good day got a first in the vettren class and won the terrier racing my wee boy was over the moon.

I got a great pic o the bairn wi the black dug if you want it on here or emailed buddy, Del.

#171 jamie mc

jamie mc

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:10 pm

Its up to you Del i do not mind . :thumbs:

#172 k9delboy

k9delboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:19 pm

I Think this pic says it all. This wee man enjoyed his day after his black dog whipped the ar*e aff the rest. Flippin black dogs. Stole the show on Sunday. Wonder if they were all Russells in disguise wi a touch o dye LOL.

Attached Files

• Doohan likes this

#173 jamie mc

jamie mc

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:22 pm

HA HA my wee boy is going mad asking where his face is. :toast:

#174 k9delboy

k9delboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:27 pm

HA HA my wee boy is going mad asking where his face is. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Sorry aboot that, fixed noo. didnae want to show without permission, enjoy
Del

#175 jamie mc

jamie mc

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:28 pm

Thanks mate.atb jamie

#176 k9delboy

k9delboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:40 pm

Huge thanks must be given to the organisors of the racing.

Attached Files

• sowhat likes this

#177 k9delboy

k9delboy

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:42 pm

Jamie, here is a special pic for the bairn lol.

Attached Files

#178 jamie mc

jamie mc

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:46 pm

Top class.

#179 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:58 pm

That's jamies pride & joy though, the apple of his eye, it's a bairn ffs, can't stick up for herself so her dad is doing it for her, most on here can take a ribbing but IMO sometimes think what you think but some things should be kept to yourself. :thumbs:

#180 jamie mc

jamie mc

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:17 pm

Its ok ross i can see the funny side but the wife is going off her nut! and if the shoe was on the other foot would it still be a joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users