Sign in to follow this  
k9delboy

Terrier & Lurcher show Kirkcaldy Fife.

Big thanks to show organisers and helpers for makeing it a great day . nice to meet alot of new folk . enjoyed the raceing also alot of nice looking dogs there today .

a thought that Sporting Dogs might have got a wee mention in all the paludits,(maybe he has & i never seen it) the guy travelled a fair few miles to be there & considering he doesnt show any of his dogs a thought a wee word of thanks would be in order. jmo tho.

• Like 1

Had a great day today well organised and mist managed a 2nd in her class thanks to all .

a thought that Sporting Dogs might have got a wee mention in all the paludits,(maybe he has & i never seen it) the guy travelled a fair few miles to be there & considering he doesnt show any of his dogs a thought a wee word of thanks would be in order. jmo tho.

Aye fair play to the lad, I bought one of them big hosable beds from him.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

GET A PIC UP OF IT MUCH WERE THEY BUD YOU GOT A NUMBER FOR HIM

Yea I bought one as well , well done to the guy for makin an appearance good stuff . Thanks to strong stuff as well for the slip leads excellent gear cheers

Was a good turn out, met a few faces from here, some old, some new, and one ugly, in the shape of lab! Funny as feck the fact he got a lift over so he could have a bevvy and there was none, heard about the handbags but never actually seen, was it a couple of members off of here? Forced ma way into a photo with rake aboot lol, left around quarter to four as I was having dinner at her maws, it was braw! The only dampener to my day was right at the beginning when I went to let the dugs oot the pick up to find the terrier had shit all over the place. Good day and a good turnout.

:laugh::toast::laugh::tongue2: made my day that, there you was all chuffed with your new truck, nice new 'vintage' carpet in the back....neatly taped in place....looking all good and you open up the back to a load of shit all over the place :boogy:stealing the bairns baby wipes to scrub the sh!it off :toast:

then you buy one of them beds, put it in the back of the truck and eddie's dog pisses all over it :D:laugh:

good to put a few names to faces, lab and other :thumbs:

racing track was impressive, good set up there :yes:

wish i would have stayed for the raffle, might have won something because my dog didnt win feck all. :icon_redface:

decent day, well organised...shame about the drizzle in the middle...i had to get off, the wee man was doing my head in trying to poke sticks through the terrier boxes :yes:

i also bought one of them beds off 'sporting dogs'....decent value and better than previous beds.....does he have a website to get another in the future and think my old man wants one?

tried to get the lab x a go at the agility but the woman running it wouldnt let me :icon_eek:

some cracking dogs there today. thanks for all your hard work in setting it up and running it.

RAKE- you got it for free, what you complaining about :laugh: see if one of the youngsters wants it :thumbs:

ANYBODY KNOW WHO WAS TAKING THE PICTURES OF THE RACING? AFTER A PIC OF MY DOG :thumbs:

p.s i was the lad with the blue whippet in a blue jacket :thumbs:

ATB

Davie (Sporting Dogs) 07748728529

Big dave doesn't stay far from myself sporting dogs decent beds them had a few in the past he also does dog meal an stuff aswell fair puts in the miles the man, where a lot of decent dogs.

The misses likes ur smokey bitch ross u making anymore this year al bring old jake let u have a swatch at him

PRICES AND SIZE ARE THEY BUD

4ft x 4ft £20, fully waterproof ripstop material

to say i was happy with RONNIE qualifying for the master mcgrath again this year, is an understatement

as there was some class dogs there today,i'll now rest him till the big day in july, must also mention, he lost

out tou the amazing ALMOST BOBS,in the supreme run off , well done david, thats 1 amazing dog you have

Was a good day and turn out

First show I've been to and to top it off got a 3 rd place In the show

Well chuffed

4ft x 4ft £20, fully waterproof ripstop material

THANK,S FOR THAT MATE DO YOU NO WHAT SHOW HE WILL BE AT NEXT