Sign in to follow this  
k9delboy

Terrier & Lurcher show Kirkcaldy Fife.

Got to look at the funny side, you can't hear the tone of voice or see people's expressions when they say things on here. :thumbs:

Huge thanks must be given to the organisors of the racing.

Denned elegantly holding hands with the judge there........ Didn't know he was into all that. :laugh:

Got to look at the funny side, you can't hear the tone of voice or see people's expressions when they say things on here. :thumbs:

Agree mate, not gonna lie I thought that myself when I saw the picture but I would never dream of putting it on here, now if it was the actual member and not his child I wouldn't have a problem saying anything to them, and the emoticons help to put across how you mean it.

• Like 1

Yeah I see where the offence was taken. It's like you can take the p!ss out of a mans wife, his home, the size of his c0ck, skin colour and anything else but

Don't say a bad word about his kids, dogs and his driving :laugh:

I'm sure nothing offensive was meant.....

:thumbs:

Feed back on our show seems to be all good but we are prepared to improve if we can. What would you guys think of us having another show at say, Strathclyde park. Its right next to the motorway and handy for the english and spend there cash. Perhaps lurchers etc could be run around the pulleys. Im just thinking aloud here. Its yp to you guys. I just want to know if venue is suitable and what sort of number we could obtain, Del.

Feed back on our show seems to be all good but we are prepared to improve if we can. What would you guys think of us having another show at say, Strathclyde park. Its right next to the motorway and handy for the english and spend there cash. Perhaps lurchers etc could be run around the pulleys. Im just thinking aloud here. Its yp to you guys. I just want to know if venue is suitable and what sort of number we could obtain, Del.

Thinking out lout english spend there money do you not mean dreaming out loud atb

It's the Scottish that are tight fisted ain't it?

It's the Scottish that are tight fisted ain't it?

thats a myth its them stayed with them long enough to find out lol

Hi Guys, a big thanks to delboy for inviting me along to the show,first one I have been to and really enjoyed it some crackin dogs, appoligies for the messy backgrounds in some of the pics next time we will have a proper background.

I have had a few enquirys about buying photos, if you would like to have a look at them please visit www.photography-by-nige.com

To place an order click on the print sizes & prices page where you will find the details, but if you have any questions please call me 07507571162 its a lot easier than trying to txt lol.

I couldnt get shots of all the lurchers & whippets apart from being effin fast they were let loose in pairs so it was one dog or the other, maybe next time.

Once again thanks for inviting me along hope to come to more events.

Nige.

Ps , Stevie can you send me the pic of your terrier i have most of the montage made up, cheers bud.

thanks for taking a great picture of mist page 8 brindle bitch in flight with white mussle on I'll be in touch about photo it's a cracker Edited by haymin

WEEEEEEEE

cracking photo of my wee pocket rocket

post-62949-0-86753300-1335442684.jpg

Edited by Veedublee

WEEEEEEEE

cracking photo of my wee pocket rocket

Veedublee how did you get that photo up ov been trying mist is on the 8th page brindle with white mussle atb Jim