Terrier & Lurcher show Kirkcaldy Fife.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol..... Same with you mate. I thought youd be a trim figure with all that ferreting. I was wayyyyyyy off..... Lol

Ffs somebody was checking me out.... Gayboy!!!.. Lol And you can f**k right of wi the ginger tae!!!...:-) I'll leave it there and not mention Rakes poofy earing......aww bollocks that's done it... L

No not me.......my Lab wellies have a hole in them...... I had a pair of red high heels on....looked great but were a c**t for digging into the grass.......

Posted Images

Got to look at the funny side, you can't hear the tone of voice or see people's expressions when they say things on here. :thumbs:

Agree mate, not gonna lie I thought that myself when I saw the picture but I would never dream of putting it on here, now if it was the actual member and not his child I wouldn't have a problem saying anything to them, and the emoticons help to put across how you mean it.

• Like 1

Yeah I see where the offence was taken. It's like you can take the p!ss out of a mans wife, his home, the size of his c0ck, skin colour and anything else but

Don't say a bad word about his kids, dogs and his driving :laugh:

I'm sure nothing offensive was meant.....

:thumbs:

Feed back on our show seems to be all good but we are prepared to improve if we can. What would you guys think of us having another show at say, Strathclyde park. Its right next to the motorway and handy for the english and spend there cash. Perhaps lurchers etc could be run around the pulleys. Im just thinking aloud here. Its yp to you guys. I just want to know if venue is suitable and what sort of number we could obtain, Del.

Feed back on our show seems to be all good but we are prepared to improve if we can. What would you guys think of us having another show at say, Strathclyde park. Its right next to the motorway and handy for the english and spend there cash. Perhaps lurchers etc could be run around the pulleys. Im just thinking aloud here. Its yp to you guys. I just want to know if venue is suitable and what sort of number we could obtain, Del.

Thinking out lout english spend there money do you not mean dreaming out loud atb

Hi Guys, a big thanks to delboy for inviting me along to the show,first one I have been to and really enjoyed it some crackin dogs, appoligies for the messy backgrounds in some of the pics next time we will have a proper background.

I have had a few enquirys about buying photos, if you would like to have a look at them please visit www.photography-by-nige.com

To place an order click on the print sizes & prices page where you will find the details, but if you have any questions please call me 07507571162 its a lot easier than trying to txt lol.

I couldnt get shots of all the lurchers & whippets apart from being effin fast they were let loose in pairs so it was one dog or the other, maybe next time.

Once again thanks for inviting me along hope to come to more events.

Nige.

Ps , Stevie can you send me the pic of your terrier i have most of the montage made up, cheers bud.

thanks for taking a great picture of mist page 8 brindle bitch in flight with white mussle on I'll be in touch about photo it's a cracker Edited by haymin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By toddhunter
      That time of year again 
      All major qualifers plus prizes from great sponsers 
      Terriers lurcher and whippets 

• By AlbertJ
      QUALIFIERS are available to GB SHOW ORGANISERS for the following CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS
                                                     at the IRISH GAME FAIR, Shanes Castle, Antrim on the 29/30 June.
      1. FIVE NATIONS WHIPPET CHAMPIONSHIP
      2. FIVE NATIONS LURCHER CHAMPIONSHIP
      3. FIVE NATIONS TERRIER CHAMPIONSHIPS
      4. MASTER MC GRATH LURCHER CHALLENGE  Two dogs to qualify from each show ( over and under 23")
      5. MICK THE MILLER CHALLENGE for Traditional HAIRY LURCHERS any size. Two to qualify from each show. 
      EACH CHAMPIONSHIP HAS £200 to the Winner £50 to the Runner Up plus other prizes and quality trophies.   As the 31st ANNUAL All Ireland Championships ( Showing & Racing) also take place this weekend ( which are open all ) qualifiers can have a real opportunity to compete for titles and prizes with the best of Irish dogs. 
      To recognise the additional costs of coming to the event for GB qualifiers, they get FREE tickets to the show and special ferry and accommodation rates and each GB qualifying event organiser gets £50 for their best in show winner. 
      To apply for your show to host qualifiers email me at irishcountrylifestyle@btinternet.com. Qualifiers will be awarded on a 'first come first served' basis. 
      To get a flavour of the fair see: https://player.vimeo.com/video/312929724

• By toddhunter
      Sunday 19th Aug 2018
      Held at the Galloway game fair 
      Terrier and lurcher classes 
      All major qualifiers 
      Sponsored by Chapel Farm dogfeeds 
      Prizes donated by animal transport boxes plus other dog feed donated by Skinners Dog feed plus leather goods as prizes for both lurcher and terrier winners
    • By AlbertJ
      IN 2018, for one year only,  the GREAT GAME FAIRS of Ireland team have combined their ROI event ( Previously at BIRR CASTLE) and the NI events into one very special 40th ANNIVERSARY ALL IRELAND Game Fair to take place at Shanes Castle, Antrim on the 23rd & 24th June.   All facets of the event have been extended and enhanced including the competitions with specially 'ruby enhanced' trophies to be won outright.  The ROI Game Fair will return to a new larger venue in the Irish Midlands on the 24/25 August 2019. 
      In order that the  2018 ALL IRELAND EVENT  at Shanes Castle, Antrim attract the largest possible audience from all over Ireland and the UK and recognising the cost of travelling the organisers are offering discounted admission  of just €5 to members of the sporting organisations in the ROI ( NARGC & CAI members show their card at the gate to get this rate/anglers have a special licence voucher)  and GB residents get FREE admission and discounted ferry rates through our Irish Countrysports Diaspora https://www.(!64.56:886/groups/179089859337654/     Accommodation s available in the area from £25 pn. 
      All of our competitions and especially our working dog competitions have fabulous trophies and prizes.   The fair will host the largest working dog weekend in Ireland including huge international gundog events and the 30th Annual All Ireland Lurcher, Terrier and Whippet Racing & Showing Championships ( these are open to all with entry on the days - Racing Saturday 23rd June and Showing 24th June 2018).  There are also  Ferret Showing & Racing Championships on the Sunday. 
      There are FIVE pre qualified INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS where competitors can qualify at shows throughout the UK and Ireland and SHOW ORGANISERS are invited to apply for these qualifiers:  EMAIL irishgamefair@btinternet.com for details.
      SATURDAY 23 June 2018
      The Master Mc Grath Challenge for Elite Lurchers : Winner £200, Special Trophy, Barbour Coat and winners Coat  Runner Up : £50, Special Trophy and Runner Up Coat. Two qualifiers at each show ( the over and under 23" dogs). See Trophy below - still to be mounted.
      The Mick the Miller Challenge for Traditional lurchers Winner £200, Special Trophy, Barbour Coat and winners Coat  Runner Up : £50, Special Trophy and Runner Up Coat. (Two qualifiers at each qualifying show ) 
      SUNDAY 24th JUNE
      FIVE NATIONS  Championships starting at 5.00pm Sunday 24th June in the Main Arena under a THREE JUDGE SYSTEM ( different judges to the breed judges at the All Ireland Championships over the weekend)
      RED MILLS Five Nations Terrier Championship : Champion wins £200, Special Trophy, a Barbour Coat & A Winners Coat Runner Up wins £50, A Watch and a Res Champion Coat.
      FEEDWELL Five Nations Whippet  Championship : Champion wins £200, Special Trophy, a Barbour Coat & A Winners Coat Runner Up wins £50, A Watch and a Res Champion Coat
      RED MILLS Five Nations Lurcher  Championship : Champion wins £200, Special Trophy, a Barbour Coat & A Winners Coat Runner Up wins £50, A Watch and a Res Champion Coat.
      For this year the top two dogs at each qualifying show qualify plus the Champion and Reserve ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONS from the ALL Ireland Show at Shanes Castle. 
      And a special Directors Challenge:  top two  Whippets  v top two under Under 21" lurchers. Whippets get Five Metres. Challenge winner £50 and Special Trophy Best other Breed £25 and Special Trophy
      To get a flavour of this very special event see  our video 'Forty Years of Irish Game Fairs'  https://player.vimeo.com/video/258116515
      Come to Shanes Castle to help demonstrate the support for country sports in Ireland and be part of Irish fieldsports history!

• By AlbertJ
      Clubs wishing to host qualifiers for Ireland's premier TERRIER, LURCHER & WHIPPET events

should contact : irishgamefair@btinternet.com to be put on the mailing list for further information

The Master Mc Grath Racing Challenge for 'Elite ' Lurchers

The Mick The Miller Racing Challenge Traditional Lurchers

The Beef Cutlet Racing Challenge for Under 21" Lurchers/Non Ped Whippets and Whippets

The Five Nations Show Championships for:

Terriers

Lurchers

Whippets

Special Ferry & Accommodation rates for UK competitors
      Clubs wishing to host qualifiers for the Ireland's premier TERRIER, LURCHER & WHIPPET events

should contact : irishgamefair@btinternet.com to be put on the mailing list for further information

The Master Mc Grath Racing Challenge for 'Elite ' Lurchers

The Mick The Miller Racing Challenge Traditional Lurchers

The Beef Cutlet Racing Challenge for Under 21" Lurchers/Non Ped Whippets and Whippets

The Five Nations Show Championships for:

Terriers

Lurchers

Whippets

Special Ferry & Accommodation rates for UK competitors