Hello all

Hi all,just thought i would introduce myself.I am into Shooting in a big way,i sometimes pick up a shotgun(although im not too good with it),But my main interest is rifles.I like anything from rabbit and rat shooting to deerstalking and my fav is longe range shooting(not on deer though).I have a good selection of rifles and enjoy handloading . I also enjoy benchrest and f class shooting.I have 3 lurchers two terriers and a springer spaniel! Look forward to a good bit craic with you all.

Guest baldie

Welcome 6ppc, witha name like that, you had to be a benchrester :D must be coincidence, i,m just comparing that calibre to 6mmbr, i,ve a variaton in for both :D and cant decide, i,ve also one in for a .308 too :whistle:

Baldie there really is nothing in them! if you do a semi custom rifle then the 6br has the 308 bolt face so can be built on any short action eg 243 22-250 7-08 ect. If you go full custom you would enjoy the ppc as it can be loaded to go just as fast as the br with just a bit more accuracy.6br is better with bullets over 75 grains though,but to me thats where the 243 ackley and 6-284 come in!!