33 replies to this topic

#31 woodys mum

woodys mum

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:44 pm

Thanks every one who has welcomed me to the forum,brill site, lots of diverse stuff, some very funny, some informative,and never boring,Im so glad to be back in these circles once again :bye:

#32 tomano1

tomano1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:24 am

welcome to to the THL np1 :)

#33 saluki boy 13

saluki boy 13

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:22 am

all the best with thl mate

#34 Canadian Black Bears

Canadian Black Bears

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:23 pm

That pic of the bear in the bin is awsome,just the sort of scene I would expect to see in a documentary,the deer look fantastic too, and in some beautiful snowy countryside,is that you with the fish haul, the smile say it all,wow you have it all going on there for hunting,I know a few people who would really envy you.
Thanks for the pics , I am hoping to upload some soon I am a bit of a technophobe when it comes to this lol, so I am waiting for some help, but keep on sending me some more hunting pics fantastic to see:) http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

That pic is of my son and he loves the outdoors. He is more of a fisherman than a hunter even though he does like hunting. Here is some pics of some other bears I had hitting my sites last year as well as some nice whitetail bucks. Only 15 days to the start of fishing season...can't wait.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users