• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the forum from a neighbor across the ocean. There has to be a story that comes with Woodys Mum, can you share it?   Cheers and safe hunting

That pic of the bear in the bin is awsome,just the sort of scene I would expect to see in a documentary,the deer look fantastic too, and in some beautiful snowy countryside,is that you with the fish h

Posted Images

That pic of the bear in the bin is awsome,just the sort of scene I would expect to see in a documentary,the deer look fantastic too, and in some beautiful snowy countryside,is that you with the fish haul, the smile say it all,wow you have it all going on there for hunting,I know a few people who would really envy you.

Thanks for the pics , I am hoping to upload some soon I am a bit of a technophobe when it comes to this lol, so I am waiting for some help, but keep on sending me some more hunting pics fantastic to see:) :)

That pic is of my son and he loves the outdoors. He is more of a fisherman than a hunter even though he does like hunting. Here is some pics of some other bears I had hitting my sites last year as well as some nice whitetail bucks. Only 15 days to the start of fishing season...can't wait.

post-68391-0-95504800-1331140899.jpg

post-68391-0-67259200-1331140917.jpg

post-68391-0-52078200-1331140965.jpg

post-68391-0-31909300-1331140999.jpg