Sign in to follow this  
robert michem

plenty there//

plenty of rabbits at this place, but not the easyest, deep his not the word,,,sandy ground who needs it, big chambers, dragging the fert,s about,,, the dogs add a good day out running some ground leading us to some more,,snipe add 1 rabb,,hawky add 2,, on exit,, many deep digs on the day, nothing below 3and a half up,to 5 foot, then the problem then was reaching the bunny,, anyway we add 54 on the day,,

post-63272-0-50443000-1328739790.jpg

post-63272-0-56622700-1328739978.jpg

• Like 5

Well done mate, i hate being down a hole, trying desperatly to reach your arm up a tube, and wondering if you are going to get stuck. You need a good drawing hob lol.

all i have worked his hobs,, not add jill for donkeys years,, iff i dig that deph,,i want the ferret, to hold it iff its not going to bolt, and kil it , and dont want it to move a inch,,,

post-63272-0-57095300-1328740540.jpg

Edited by robert michem

Good bag jim and well done old snipe, bet the digging was tough. Was you north, east, west or south mate ?

plenty of rabbits at this place, but not the easyest, deep his not the word,,,sandy ground who needs it, big chambers, dragging the fert,s about,,, the dogs add a good day out running some ground leading us to some more,,snipe add 1 rabb,,hawky add 2,, on exit,, many deep digs on the day, nothing below 3and a half up,to 5 foot, then the problem then was reaching the bunny,, anyway we add 54 on the day,,

A good bag that was hard grafted for well done lads!

Good bag jim and well done old snipe, bet the digging was tough. Was you north, east, west or south mate ?

,,,,we went round the thirsk, area yorkshire,, the feilds are a bit like round here but plenty of rabbs thats for shaw,, we counted wrong there was 57,,, EVERY 175 COUNT,S,, Edited by robert michem