Good day on the Coons

We went out last week with the terriers and lurchers to hit a few new spots that a friend had lined up for us, the first place we hit the dog found staight away 22lbs coon in the bag, the terrier went on to find another one, this one wasnt quite so easy to to get to, and the dog worked well for a good hour or so till we could get to her, 2 down , we stopped at a little village store and got some coffee and then carried on to the next place where we had another 3 coons out of it was a great place with plenty more coon around but light was getting dark and the dogs had had more than there fair share and we had a 2 hr ride home, all in all a sucessful day, heres a pic of my mate with the haul post-45474-0-97097500-1328713061_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

were bouts in canada are ya??? lived in van couver for bout 8 months ...beautiful place ....good day by the way :thumbs:

I'm over in South Western Ontario mate , it is a beautiful country , lived here nearly 6 years and love it, I havnt seen enough of the country but as you know it's soooo vast , I plan to do some traveling this summer

Good work mate!! How come it took so long to get to the terrier?

the second coon was in a shed with about 100 big square bales stacked 4 high, the coon was on the floor level , there was only 4 blokes and very little space to move bales , hence it took us a while to get to her