night vision

Iv used a night vision scope a while back

It was not the best quality but was great for shooting rabbits and rats

Just sat in tje motor no lights atall and picked them off

Never used it lamping tho but guess it would have been hood for lamp shy targets

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those Yukon's are a crackin bit of kit X38, i've been out with a lad that used one. Though i'm with Giro in that i'd be fecking choked if it had to go. Remember the first time out with nightvision, y

i personally wouldnt like to use one i think it takes most of the aspect of proper lamping away but that doesnt mean i think its wrong and i could see the obvious benefits to using one like bringing o

Posted Images

i personally wouldnt like to use one i think it takes most of the aspect of proper lamping away but that doesnt mean i think its wrong and i could see the obvious benefits to using one like bringing on a pup or where the rabbits are very lamp shy but thats just the way i prefer

• Like 1

i personally wouldnt like to use one i think it takes most of the aspect of proper lamping away but that doesnt mean i think its wrong and i could see the obvious benefits to using one like bringing on a pup or where the rabbits are very lamp shy but thats just the way i prefer

It's really anti social. If you lamp with a mate, unless he's got NV as well, he's (quite literally) in the dark with regards to what's going on until you flick the lamp on.