night vision

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those Yukon's are a crackin bit of kit X38, i've been out with a lad that used one. Though i'm with Giro in that i'd be fecking choked if it had to go. Remember the first time out with nightvision, y

i personally wouldnt like to use one i think it takes most of the aspect of proper lamping away but that doesnt mean i think its wrong and i could see the obvious benefits to using one like bringing o

Posted Images

aye paulus i bet,but just my point,couple of thousand quid + for that spec, hopefully there will be a digi gen 1 comes out less than a k which does the bizz,surely one day with all this technology,think il stick with red and white filter for now lol cheers :thumbs:

the tech is held back for a reason :thumbs:

I have a pvs 14 and it turns dark into daylight you never have to turn a lamp on again they can be stood 200 yds from you and you would never know anybody was there it allows you to see hundred of yards and it is crystal clear just light green

Edited by mark@mbb

i use YUKON RANGER PRO 5 x 42 see 600 meters.. good bit of kit had some game with them and at £450 good enough for the job yet cheap enough to lose if comes on top ......this plus a callmaster fox call and your on the money ....lamp on at the last min`it and game on .....

post-20740-0-00541200-1328566692.jpg

post-20740-0-26614100-1328566711.jpg

Those Yukon's are a crackin bit of kit X38, i've been out with a lad that used one. Though i'm with Giro in that i'd be fecking choked if it had to go.

Remember the first time out with nightvision, years back, i'm calling and my mates doin the lookin with his new kit.

'Theres a fecking chicken coming in', he blurted out and pressed the lens tighter to his eye. 'A fecking chicken..!!' I flicked the lamp on to see a fox stood where the chicken had been! The daft sod, with his untrained eye and poor grade night vision, had mistaken the white front of the fox for a chicken motoring towards us...! As said, you only get what you pay for with this kit.. ;)

• Like 1

x38 even on pitch black night they good? i have read about them and they were higher up on reviews,is the image field of view green? cheers

no mate it`s grey as most Digital night vison mate but it is very clear all the same ....its helped me hammer a few hot spots lol

I used to have a Gen 2 monocular, it was a good bit of kit but cost me over £600. The Yukon Ranger that I use now is better. It detects rabbits at further range. You can't see that they're rabbits but you get eye shine and can then move towards them. You have to mess with the focus but once you're used to it it's not an issue. Mine is going to prove handy with my pup who's just starting out and a golf course permission I've got. I'll be able to get close enough to give him some sensible slips and build his confidence.