2 more digs today

went out this morning with a chap i know who is getting back into terriers. got a call on friday from a farmer who was having a problem with a couple of charlie so got there and just getting ready to let the dogs out of the trailer and we seen 1 of the fox'es coming down the hill into his yard heading for a wee bit of cover but left him alone cause there was young calves with the cows so headed over the field to the first set of holes and put the collar on my young bitch and in she went and after a few seconds she was baying away. so let her settle for 10 mins and still in the same place so open up and dispatched fox no. 1 so back filled and checked a few more around the farm but no one home. then got a phone call from a few lads that is on here that was in my neck of the woods so met them had a wee chat for around ten mins and went on are way. went to the next place and put my other bitch in and after a min she was baying away another handy one at a foot. opened up and there was 2 fox vixen was let run and dog fox dispatched back filled and was heading back to the car and the chap that was with me said will you look out for a terrier for me. i said to him why not take the white pup i have to get him started again and he said stop messing but i wasn't so he ended up taking him home . so in all it was a good day and a mate back into terrier work and given a dog to help him on his way.

Edited by danny300
  • Like 13

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out this morning with a chap i know who is getting back into terriers. got a call on friday from a farmer who was having a problem with a couple of charlie so got there and just getting ready to

thats it mate nothing better than helping a mate out

Nice read and hope the guy knows how lucky he is, been given pups before and they always feel better then the ones youve paid for

good day then danny ares went totally f****d up mate but thats another story dont wanna ruin your thread them cracking looking dogs you have mate let me know if you fancy a day out wouldnt mind seeing them at work and by the way fair play to ya for giving that fella the white dog he seems a decent bloke :thumbs:

good day then danny ares went totally f****d up mate but thats another story dont wanna ruin your thread them cracking looking dogs you have mate let me know if you fancy a day out wouldnt mind seeing them at work and by the way fair play to ya for giving that fella the white dog he seems a decent bloke :thumbs:

no problem big e you and tommy are welcome anytime will sort something out soon. yeah he was well happy going home he got the bug for it again :victory: