-11 this morning

Ive been out most of the day digging rat's out of the ground and fook me was it hard work..it was like digging in concrete... :icon_eek:

i took the dogs for an hour earlier the wind is enough to cut you in half and nows its heaving it down with snow :cray:

you english c@nts ...2-5cm of snow and its all over the news ....its been -2 most of the week so I have put a jumper on

Ya soft fooker i had a pair of speedo's and flip flop's on.. :D

Also you have more natural insulation than the average fellow a bit like whales with all that blubber..they keep warm ok.. :D

Edited by Millet
  • Like 1

had to cancel digging today, -28 where i am on coast where i live but my mate lives about 30 min drive in land and was -37 there so thought it was too cold for dogs not working, yea it was the dogs we were thinking about! lol

:laugh:

Wouldn't fancy trying to dig frozen ground...that must take some doing!

We just did some clays yesterday, we all looked like michlin men and no one could hit anything because of all the layers we were wearing. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.