another 2

you've had some good doo's this year, well done lads and a specialy to the little dogs with big hearts, tidy set of workers you have between yourselfs, think you win the HTL HERO'S title hands down with the posts you've put up on pest control, enjoyed reading them, atb

you've had some good doo's this year, well done lads and a specialy to the little dogs with big hearts, tidy set of workers you have between yourselfs, think you win the HTL HERO'S title hands down with the posts you've put up on pest control, enjoyed reading them, atb

cheers mate :thumbs: i thought alli had me with that five the other day so i pulled out all the stops to fined some more :D:toast: i did tell him i was the DADDY

well done brog ,but i thought you where hanging up the spade until next season :laugh: ,ye just couldn't do it could ye :D

its these hard frosts they just draw me out but that was my last dig :thumbs:

fair play ,if the dogs are fit keep at them, they will have all summer to rest up :thumbs: