New country social networking site

Hi folks, over the last couple of weeks i have put my mind to (hopefully good) use and developed a new social networking site for country folk.

Ian the b has kindly let me post this here in hopes that a few people from here will join up to get things started off.

Ive tested the site as far as i can, but no doubts there will be a few start up issues to clear up. Just let me know if there are any problems. :thumbs:

Ive noticed over the last few years a few people have wanted a dating section on here, SO :laugh: ive incorporated that function into this site too.

The layout of the site is slightly different to a forum, more like the normal social networks, with walls instead of forums etc.

There are a few generic topics which cover the basics, but you can add your own discussion pages where folk can join in.

You can use images for posts, but will need to link them from photobucket etc. There is a help button on all the main topic pages.

Each member has thier own profile wall and if they want they can set this to private so only friends can see and post stuff.

Its completley free to use, so knock yourselves out.

Last but not least, the link: http://www.country-journal.com

Hope a few of you join up and get the ball rolling. :thumbs:

Can't register till my area is added to the drop list menu. Could be Western Isles or Outer Hebrides... :cry:

cheers Callum

Will get it sorted :thumbs:

thanks John :thumbs:

Sorted :thumbs:

Well that's me registered cheers :thumbs:

edited to add l'll be the only member under Outer Isles if anyone wants to be mates lol :bye:

Edited by mangy1983

Can't register till my area is added to the drop list menu. Could be Western Isles or Outer Hebrides... :cry:

cheers Callum

Will get it sorted :thumbs:

thanks John :thumbs:

Sorted :thumbs:

Well that's me registered cheers :thumbs:

edited to add l'll be the only member under Outer Isles if anyone wants to be mates lol :bye:

:laugh: No worries, i am sure that as time goes on there will be more people from near you.

As with all things, takes time to get started. But i am sure that it will be good site in the end :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...