Sign in to follow this  
Aspudgun

Bunny lover joints a hunting forum?

FFS don`t look !!!!!!!!!!!!

blackrabbit006.jpg

Can you guess what happened next ?????

theone004.jpg

Yup, thats right,, I ate them raw !!! up yours Potter !! hahahahahaha

Hello and welcome mate ,dont worry about no being able to shoot rabbits there thin on the ground this year anyway

Welcome......If your looking for a good spring air rifle let me recommend a weihrauch HW77, I have one myself and cant fault it and you can find a set up second hand for not alot really

Hope this help

Regards

Dean

Thanks Dean. Was looking at some of the weihrauch range, partly the reason I wanted a used one. Out of my price range now.

Now to get familiar with their model numbers o.O

http://www.hullcartridge.co.uk/downloads/Weihrauch%2007%20Catalogue.pdf

job done :thumbs:

Regards

Dean

• Like 1

Welcome mate.....now im not sure if your being serious mate but like as has been said if you like rabbits then this is a very strange site to join...i understand your point on rekindling old hobbies and fair dinkum mate....but seriously you will find an awful lot of post's on this site are of people with thier dog's or rifles out hunting rabbit's. On another note mate if it's info your after info on air rifles then your defo in the right place......many many top air rifle experts here who will help you out no end.

Good luck in your venture's mate

PS=I bet you also watched Watership Down when you was a kid

ATB Stevo

Ignore the idiots! It's pretty sound of you to join the site, in search of knowledge, despite your reservations about killing bunnies.

I have killed a crazy numbr of animals in my life, and yet there are some i would rather not kill, including doves and anything such as a weasel or stoat, so we all have our foibles. At least you have thought it through. I'd rather a ma who does not want to kill rabbits, than one who wants to kill rabbits just to have killed something.

And i will also support the HW idea - great guns, some of the best on th market.

And as inbred as RA is, he is just taking the piss and is a sound guy.

• Like 2

FFS don`t look !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you guess what happened next ?????

Yup, thats right,, I ate them raw !!! up yours Potter !! hahahahahaha

Nothing better to do son?

http://www.hullcartr...20Catalogue.pdf

job done :thumbs:

Regards

Dean

Thanks Dean, real helpful to have their range catalogued in a newb friendly manner like that. Model numbers and acronyms make my head hurt when approaching a new hobby.

Welcome mate.....now im not sure if your being serious mate but like as has been said if you like rabbits then this is a very strange site to join...i understand your point on rekindling old hobbies and fair dinkum mate....but seriously you will find an awful lot of post's on this site are of people with thier dog's or rifles out hunting rabbit's. On another note mate if it's info your after info on air rifles then your defo in the right place......many many top air rifle experts here who will help you out no end.

Good luck in your venture's mate

PS=I bet you also watched Watership Down when you was a kid

ATB Stevo

Yes I'm being serious. I realise it is a strange site to join, and introducing myself as a 'bunny lover' was maybe not the best way to go about things. But it differentiated my thread from all the 'Newbie from X' threads, and got people talking.

It just seems to happen that THL is one of the best forums in the UK for air rifles, I also have no problem with hunting (other than those pesky wabbits) and will no doubt be doing some myself in the near future. So it's not such a bad place, so long as I take inbreds like Rake aboot with a pinch of salt.

On a side note: I have bought a HW97k from these very forums, and have a Hawke Nite-Eye on the way to fit on it. :)

Pm`d yeh mate :thumbs: arse

Nowt like a good sesh bunny hunting we love it it's addictive get in to it and u will never look back or have them as pets lol ATB no1 :)

Hey mate and welcome.

Had pet rabbits my self some years ago now and just about to invest in some guinea pigs for the kids.

What you choose to squeeze on is your business. Personally can't stand punching paper targets for hours on end. Great information to be had here, just be a little careful how you put your self across, not worth the effort trying to justify your self over your beliefs.

Karpman

Hey mate and welcome.

Had pet rabbits my self some years ago now and just about to invest in some guinea pigs for the kids.

What you choose to squeeze on is your business. Personally can't stand punching paper targets for hours on end. Great information to be had here, just be a little careful how you put your self across, not worth the effort trying to justify your self over your beliefs.

Karpman

I like the way you signed one username using your other username !! nice,, two accounts can be a bugger to keep on top of eh ?? lol

Had no idea I had two accounts to be honest wondered were my posts had gone figured it was just because I had not been active for so long

Karpman